DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Italy.

Welcome to our forum, from the friendly skies of Texas!

You'll find that the M2P almost flies itself. This can lead to overconfidence. Try to be conservative at first, and expand your horizons gradually. Read your manual, and practice using "Find My Drone". Chances are you'll crash and perhaps lose your drone. Don't wait 'til that happens to try to learn under less than ideal conditions. I've used Master Air Screw props. They do seem a bit quieter, and are superbly made. At 200 ' and above, your drone is pretty stealthy with our without skin. I found my skin interfered with connectivity and controllability, so I removed it after only a few flights.

We have over 100,000 members from around the world who will help you learn your new hobby! Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can!

Glad you've joined us!

Hello everyone,,
Just got my Pro 2, looking at stealth upgrades.
Pink marble skin on the. Bottom, similar to ww2 spy planes and custom skin on top.
Want to reduce noise so Stealth Blades are the go. does any one have suggestions apart from the master screw options,
First off welcome to the forum and Master air screws are pretty much top of the line in my opion

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to your contribution.

Welcome to our forum, from the friendly skies of Texas!

You'll find that the M2P almost flies itself. This can lead to overconfidence. Try to be conservative at first, and expand your horizons gradually. Read your manual, and practice using "Find My Drone". Chances are you'll crash and perhaps lose your drone. Don't wait 'til that happens to try to learn under less than ideal conditions. I've used Master Air Screw props. They do seem a bit quieter, and are superbly made. At 200 ' and above, your drone is pretty stealthy with our without skin. I found my skin interfered with connectivity and controllability, so I removed it after only a few flights.

We have over 100,000 members from around the world who will help you learn your new hobby! Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can!

Glad you've joined us!
Welcome this is greatest group of individuals on the internet hands down

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. This forum has pilots from all over the globe, with different abilities, and are willing
to contribute to the group. I like to encourage preventive information, find my drone, and log file retrieval, good to know when aircraft is lost, and how to find it again, But about knowing and understanding what are the most causes of flight control problems. I won't name them all, but #1 Wind speeds in excess of the design limits of the aircraft. #2 Lost / damaged props or motor problems, leading to loss of propulsion. There are four more, which cause flight control issues. One very important way of preventing fly away aircraft is having a Emergency procedure. What to do when faced with a emergency situation, a set of circumstances one finds oneself in. For instance, Weak control signal, your drone is out of VLOS, what are the options.
Having a Flight check list is very help full, I use six, check lists, for instance , when is the last time I checked the Rotorblades ?
Am I cleared to fly? System settings, Max altitude, RTH if battery is 10%, is home position recorded. Please Fly Safe.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007