DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Tucson

JayTea26

Reactions
Hi, I don’t know if it’s appropriate to be here because I’m almost ready to purchase the Mavic Air 2 and have watched the video. but my second thought about purchasing is because I have a Service Dog who is always with me and am wondering how to handle and use the controller while he is on a leash?

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your potential purchase.

I can think of two options depending on you specific situation with your dog. You could get a neck strap to hold the controller in case you need your hands free or you could clip the leash onto a belt loop or something.

Hi, I don’t know if it’s appropriate to be here because I’m almost ready to purchase the Mavic Air 2 and have watched the video. but my second thought about purchasing is because I have a Service Dog who is always with me and am wondering how to handle and use the controller while he is on a leash?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2 when it arrives, mine is due in tomorrow, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your potential purchase.

I can think of two options depending on you specific situation with your dog. You could get a neck strap to hold the controller in case you need your hands free or you could clip the leash onto a belt loop or something.
Thank you. For some reason I thought I would have to keep both hands and fingers on the controller all the time.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2 when it arrives, mine is due in tomorrow, Fly safe and have fun!
Thank you for your reply and I think I’ll be purchasing that had once I get a Mavic. I’m glad you let me know about it.

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Thank you. For some reason I thought I would have to keep both hands and fingers on the controller all the time.
That’s one of my favorite features of these drones. If you take your hands (actually fingers) off the controls they just sit in the sky where you leave them.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. My MA2 is on the truck for delivery today :D You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the Forum! As stated above, if you have to take your fingers off the controls at any time, the drone will hover in place. You shouldn't have a problem enjoying your drone!

I am sure that you are an old hat at this by now and have found a comfortable solution.

Good Stuff.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kzenoxx