DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member in Alabama

Mitchell99

Reactions
Hello all. New member hailing from "UCLA"... the Ugly Corner of Lower Alabama. I have been flying various drones for the 5 yrs starting with the unstablized toy drones and have a great time doing it. It has always been a hobby for me and I've started flying more for photography etc. My real for the past 13 yrs my job has been actually flying real helicopters and as of now I fly the UH72A Lakota as flight instructor for the US Army.
I recently acquired a Mavic Air because I think it has made a great compromise between portability, capability, and price. I haven't run into anything I haven't been able to do with it yet, emphasize on "yet".
I know there has been many instances where drone pilots and aircraft pilots have been at odds with each other. I think many of these disagreements stem for lack of understanding, ability to understand, or the worst just not wanting to understand. As I do deal with the FAA rules and regulations on a daily basis, if any of you have questions about how helicopters operate, airspace, or anything else I may be able to give you an answer or at a minimum at least point you in the right direction.
Thanks for having me,
Mitchell99

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Hello all. New member hailing from "UCLA"... the Ugly Corner of Lower Alabama. I have been flying various drones for the 5 yrs starting with the unstablized toy drones and have a great time doing it. It has always been a hobby for me and I've started flying more for photography etc. My real for the past 13 yrs my job has been actually flying real helicopters and as of now I fly the UH72A Lakota as flight instructor for the US Army.
I recently acquired a Mavic Air because I think it has made a great compromise between portability, capability, and price. I haven't run into anything I haven't been able to do with it yet, emphasize on "yet".
I know there has been many instances where drone pilots and aircraft pilots have been at odds with each other. I think many of these disagreements stem for lack of understanding, ability to understand, or the worst just not wanting to understand. As I do deal with the FAA rules and regulations on a daily basis, if any of you have questions about how helicopters operate, airspace, or anything else I may be able to give you an answer or at a minimum at least point you in the right direction.
Thanks for having me,
Mitchell99
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman