DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member. West Coast Ireland

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hi all,

I signed up to this forum ages ago but am only starting to use now. I live in County Mayo on the west coast of Ireland . Been using Mavic drones since 2017. Now own the Mavic 3 Cine.
Love it so far.
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi - I live in Ireland and you must definitely take your drone. Ireland is very beautiful and the wind does not always blow. Get up early, get out before the breezes strengthen and get some wonderful footage. Even the very green fields are worthy of video - as well as stunning seascapes, weird islands and rocks and superb sunsets. Enjoy ... Antzyzzz

Hi - I live in Ireland and you must definitely take your drone. Ireland is very beautiful and the wind does not always blow. Get up early, get out before the breezes strengthen and get some wonderful footage. Even the very green fields are worthy of video - as well as stunning seascapes, weird islands and rocks and superb sunsets. Enjoy ... Antzyzzz
Thanks, I'm convinced!
That's the beauty of taking the car across, it's no trouble to take it.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Definitely bring it. Ring of Kerry is fantastic. One of my favourite places over here. Scenery is unbelievable in parts.
Looking forward to it, although the roads look a bit suspect - I'm used to Scottish single track roads, but looking at Street View there seems to be a lack of passing places in Ireland on some of the scenic routes (bit like Hardknott Pass in the Lake District).

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78