DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New mini owner

Chaska

Reactions
Hi guys , just checking in from Mid Missouri. I've been into photography for a some years now (I shoot Fuji DSLR) and wanted to try my hand at the drone scene. Just received my MM the other day and already in love with it. Hope to learn from you all and keep it safe.

Thanks!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have many fun flights. You will find plenty of support and helpful advice. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forum!
Be extra careful with your MM as if you crash it, it will break because of its flimsy bodywork. Consider getting DJI Care package with your MM if you aren't an experienced pilot.

Reactions: Thomas B
Hey there, just bought the MM fly more combo myself. This magic mini does superb photo shoots. The only thing I hope DJI does in next firmware update is to ad RAW shooting instead of jpg only. Takes great HDR photos. Which I prefer for better dynamic range with jpg files without having to lose any data stored in the jpg file, in post processing

What kind of flight times have you been getting with a single battery so far?

Welcome to the forum and hope you get everything you need from the experts here...

If i have a question may i ask you about the mavic mini batteries?
Absolutely, Many others can assist you as well. Just ask.;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenshin