DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MP user

the moog

Reactions
Hi. I have recently got hold of a Mavic Pro combo package from eBay. I’ve only done a few flights so far but I’m amazed how autonomous the robot in the sky is.
My first drone was a JJRC X15 dragonfly last month which crashed on my 3rd flight. Not bad really as it fell 30m, hit the ground and bounced into a pond. It still works fine although one of the legs is held together with cable ties.
Next was a HolyStone HS720e. OK drone but I didn’t use it to its full potential as the Mavic got snapped up pretty soon after I bought the HS.
There are a few things I need to iron out on the Mavic so I’ll post in the appropriate sections.

Welcome to the forum, I think as you quiet rightly pointed out, the Mavic Pro is a different beast to the other drones you have flown, Dji have a far superior research and development program, you really have to be unlucky to crash a Dji drone, now you have a very good drone, and you have found the best Mavic forum, we look forward to seeing your footage, I'll look out for your questions you have on the MP which I had previously owned.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711