DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MPP owner in Hastings, East Sussex UK

Django18

Reactions
Hi,

Just saying hello as a new member. I was bought a very basic Visio Siluroid drone by my fiancee (now wife! :) ) last Christmas and it was a great introduction. It was good fun for a bit but just a toy until it flew off in a gust of wind it couldn’t compete with! Well after nearly a year of research and knowing I couldn’t really afford it I finally pulled the trigger on a new Mavic Pro Platinum fly more combo! I’ve had it about a month now and I love it! I’ve just uploaded my first attempt at a proper video on YouTube. Any other pilots live near Hastings?

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Nicely done.
Beaut calm day, and time of day to start filming, you even beat the fishermen up !!
Thanks for the comments!? I’m usually up at stupid-o’clock to do a workout before school runs and starting work but I decided to bunk off for a fly that morning! It was deceptive, there was a bit of a breeze that made the jetty shot a bit hit and miss...

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

Enjoyed the vid! Big tidal surge there obviously!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome. Thanks for sharing your first video. Nice, very nice. Great maneuvering and shot variations. You may considering posting the video in the "Photos and Video" section. You'll most likely get more comments.

Hi,

Just saying hello as a new member. I was bought a very basic Visio Siluroid drone by my fiancee (now wife! :) ) last Christmas and it was a great introduction. It was good fun for a bit but just a toy until it flew off in a gust of wind it couldn’t compete with! Well after nearly a year of research and knowing I couldn’t really afford it I finally pulled the trigger on a new Mavic Pro Platinum fly more combo! I’ve had it about a month now and I love it! I’ve just uploaded my first attempt at a proper video on YouTube. Any other pilots live near Hastings?

I am orriganly from Ninfield now in Northampton, but sometimes visit relatives in Bexhill, 3 weeks ago flew both the East and West hills got some good sunsets, next time I am looking at the rear of Battle Abbey from Powder Mill Lane.

Hi,

Be careful that the Gulls don't take your Drone out!!

Be careful that the Gulls don't take your Drone out!!
Luckily I’ve not had any problem with gulls so far, but then I’ve only flown it at the beach the once! There’s some big birds of prey - maybe Red Kites - near my house too so I think I’ll need to be keeping my eyes open!

Last edited:
I am orriganly from Ninfield now in Northampton, but sometimes visit relatives in Bexhill, 3 weeks ago flew both the East and West hills got some good sunsets, next time I am looking at the rear of Battle Abbey from Powder Mill Lane.
I’ve not flown from east or west hill yet but I’ve seen quite a few vids on YouTube of drone flights from there. Great views to be had! I’ll have to try soon but the weather’s abysmal at the moment...

Last edited:
Hi,

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser