DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from East Tn / Western NC area.

Sprout

Reactions
Hello all, I just picked up a Mavic 2. I am glad I found this forum because I have done found several useful topics. I am excited about fall in the Appalachian Mountains for the leaves changing colors and being able to capture its beauty from the air. Looking forward to being a part of this site.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello all, I just picked up a Mavic 2. I am glad I found this forum because I have done found several useful topics. I am excited about fall in the Appalachian Mountains for the leaves changing colors and being able to capture its beauty from the air. Looking forward to being a part of this site.
Howdy from Wyoming @Sprout , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy
0rojyyg-png.48130

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. Feel free to join in the discussions and ask anything about Mavics that comes to mind. We are here to help and learn.

Best regards,

Rob

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome, hope you are enjoying your new Mavic 2 .
I am in Pisgah Forest NC. I have a Mavic Air, Mavic Pro and the new Mavic 2 Pro, all 3 are great .
The leaves are just starting to change and fall here @ 2600 ft .
I am sure we will have great opportunities for getting our drones up capturing all the colors soon.
Mike

Welcome, hope you are enjoying your new Mavic 2 .
I am in Pisgah Forest NC. I have a Mavic Air, Mavic Pro and the new Mavic 2 Pro, all 3 are great .
The leaves are just starting to change and fall here @ 2600 ft .
I am sure we will have great opportunities for getting our drones up capturing all the colors soon.
Mike
Cool I am in the Cherokee National forest but can go up the road 3 mile from my house and be in Pisgah.
If you don't mind me asking what is the closet town to you? @nd4wmike

Reactions: nd4wmike
Cool I am in the Cherokee National forest but can go up the road 3 mile from my house and be in Pisgah.
If you don't mind me asking what is the closet town to you? @nd4wmike
I live in Pisgah Forest , really a community more than a town , but we do have our own zip code , Brevard is about 2 miles away

I live in Pisgah Forest , really a community more than a town , but we do have our own zip code , Brevard is about 2 miles away
Been through there many times. We are not to far away from each other. Asheville is just about 35 to 40 minutes drive for me.

Reactions: nd4wmike
Great . the trees are starting to turn and show their wonderful colors , next time to are near by let me know and maybe we can meet .
Mike

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird