DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot here from Kansas City (MO)

shaverdan

Reactions
Greetings forum! New Pilot here from Kansas City. I've been poking around here and there reading on the forum, and I have to say that this is a great place to learn. Very excited about contributing and sharing knowledge with you all.

Reactions: ksmusa and dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: shaverdan
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Greetings forum! New Pilot here from Kansas City. I've been poking around here and there reading on the forum, and I have to say that this is a great place to learn. Very excited about contributing and sharing knowledge with you all.
Howdy from Wyoming @shaverdan , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hi shaverdan, I am from KC also. New to this as well. I am in Shawnee.

Reactions: shaverdan
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Awesome guys! Thanks for the warm welcomes. All you KC area guys, I'm curious, have you run into any issues flying in certain areas? So far I've not been messed with, but my activity has been minimal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis