DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot - Mavic Air 2s

@jgiannosa welcome to the forum
read the downloadable manual from DJI for your drone
take things slowly to start off with when you first get airborne
register your drone with the FAA and get the trust certificate
its also advisable to obtain some third party insurance cover in the event you do cause some damage to property or injury to another person
i am sure there are other forum members who will be able to give you more US specific info for such insurance
above all enjoy your new hobby and the time spent with your son

Welcome!

Check out the free deep dive video for the Air 2s on Drone Courses - Pilot Institute
There are other good videos there as well, but this is a good way to get familiar with all the features.

(I should add that I have no connection to the Pilot Institute other than being hooked on their videos)

Welcome to MavicPilots! You just landed in the correct place for advice, learn and sharing experiences !!! Have a good day!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Just ordered a refurb Mavic 2s from djiofficialstore on ebay.
Looking forward to getting into flying.
Planning on getting registered and and certified with my son.
Any advice/suggestions are appreciated!
I just realized you said you ordered a "Mavic 2s". Do you mean a Mavic 2, or a DJI Air 2S?

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Hello from the Crossroads of America jgiannosa.

I used to snowmobile in northern Michigan and the U.P.

Beautiful area. :)

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask and the experts are great on providing feedback to you ... Remember to always Fly Safe and Fly Smart. Thumbswayup

Just ordered a refurb Mavic 2s from djiofficialstore on ebay.
Looking forward to getting into flying.
Planning on getting registered and and certified with my son.
Any advice/suggestions are appreciated!
As OMM says , hello from South Wales UK, enjoy the forum and keep safe, cheers Len

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb