DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Product Release: Mavic Mini 2 Wet Suits - Storm Approved.

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Thanks to the Mini 2 Power Increase we were able to create an Entirely New Wet Suit that will allow you fly in the Hard Rain or the Heavy Snow Storm.
Screenshot 11-25-2020 17.00.53.jpg

:oops: First we added a 4mm Bumper on the nose for all those wall bumps. lol We had a few of them already.

We utilized a full 2mm Neoprene surround on the top cover and retracted the Vents, keeping them open but making it much harder for the rain to get in.

We added a full 2mm Surge Mask keeping the Sensors open with a Non Slip Pivot so no accidental covering of the Sensors.

We sealed the Ports and SD card slot including the Battery Connector, It folds up with everything in place, and comes with the Phantomrain Sticker to have some fun with.

Unlike the Mini the Mini 2 Wet Suits are Fully Functional in the Storm , thanks to it level 5 wind Protection levels .

?The Weight of the Wet Suit is 0.03 of an ounce , and you can change the Look of the Mini 2 in less than 1 minute.

The Mini 2 Twilight Package for the Forum Members is $74.95 plus shipping $9.95 Priority.
will come with : Black / Iridescent Blue / Neon Red

Email me at [email protected]
and i will send you out an invoice for the Mini 2 Twilight Wet Suit Package.

Just to make it clear : THE FORUM MEMBERS GET ALL OF THE COLORS SHOWN BELOW AS PART OF THE
MINI 2 TWILIGHT PACKAGE
except for white and Purple these our custom colors .

Screenshot 11-25-2020 15.25.21.jpg

Screenshot 11-25-2020 15.24.25.jpg

Screenshot 11-25-2020 15.23.34.jpg
Screenshot 11-25-2020 15.23.51.jpg

Screenshot 11-25-2020 16.19.09.jpg

Screenshot 11-25-2020 16.18.25.jpg

As with all of our Wet Suit Packages we will continue to Add Videos of the MINI 2 in the Rain and possibly in the Near Future Floating on the Lake . ? Mini 2 needs a sensor update as it a little risky with Remote Landings.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
A silly question... Shouldn't the motors need to have covers when flying in the wet?

A silly question... Shouldn't the motors need to have covers when flying in the wet?

DJI uses Aluminum Brush- less Motors and they are designed to negotiate water and extreme levels of heat. Although the motors are smaller these are the same ones used in some submersibles.

With that the Wet Suits do come with the Prop Covers to protect not from Rain but Sand / Salt and small stones / pollen and dirt.

Last edited:
Nice Looking !!!!!!! The website says Mavic Mini, is the same one??? I want to put an order for the DJI Mini 2 in Red.

No the Forum Package is not listed on the Website :

The Forum members get all 4 Colors where as the website you only get the 1 Color Design.

I will send you out an Invoice ,

Thanks for the continued support Zeus.

I'm in Montreal, Canada. Total cost including delivery? Also, total weight with the wetsuit, in grams? My Mini 2 weighs 241 grams. 0.03 ounces = 0.85.5 grams which would bring the takeoff weight to 242 grams, well within the weight category for a sub-250 gram drone. Please confirm, thanks.

What is the total cost of the wet suit if shipped to the UK please?
For the Mini 2 that is.
I ordered a wetsuit for my M2Z they said it shipped on Oct 31 first-class UPS to Ireland I received the invoice and tracking it is now Nov 26 no wetsuit and no answer to emails sent to Phantomrain.org and tracking don't work???????

I ordered a wetsuit for my M2Z they said it shipped on Oct 31 first-class UPS to Ireland I received the invoice and tracking it is now Nov 26 no wetsuit and no answer to emails sent to Phantomrain.org and tracking don't work???????
Thanks for that info Kenny. Would be obliged if you kept me updated.

I'm in Montreal, Canada. Total cost including delivery? Also, total weight with the wetsuit, in grams? My Mini 2 weighs 241 grams. 0.03 ounces = 0.85.5 grams which would bring the takeoff weight to 242 grams, well within the weight category for a sub-250 gram drone. Please confirm, thanks.

Yes I can confirm that, the wet suit is incredibly light, and the cost to Canada is $99 which includes shipping.
Let me have your email and i will send you out an invoice. Thank you.

Last edited:
You contacted us, we had no clue, were on the forum every day and checking email . Let me look into this , Please send us your email so I can look it up. Email at [email protected] Its possible that its stuck in Customs for Covid Screening.

We also Gurantee install so we can resend it out if it looks like your not going to get it.
Sorry Kenny ,

Since were not getting your emails Kenny:Screenshot 11-26-2020 12.00.57.jpg
It appears its in Ireland and has been for a few days being held for Covid Screening.
Thank you.

Reactions: Sub779 and Yogi053
Nice Looking !!!!!!! The website says Mavic Mini, is the same one??? I want to put an order for the DJI Mini 2 in Red.

I had missed it, but if you tell them you are a member of this DJI Forum, you get 1 each of all the 4 colors listed above. Such a great deal!!

Thanks to the Mini 2 Power Increase we were able to create an Entirely New Wet Suit that will allow you fly in the Hard Rain or the Heavy Snow Storm.
View attachment 117861

:oops: First we added a 4mm Bumper on the nose for all those wall bumps. lol We had a few of them already.

We utilized a full 2mm Neoprene surround on the top cover and retracted the Vents, keeping them open but making it much harder for the rain to get in.

We added a full 2mm Surge Mask keeping the Sensors open with a Non Slip Pivot so no accidental covering of the Sensors.

We sealed the Ports and SD card slot including the Battery Connector, It folds up with everything in place, and comes with the Phantomrain Sticker to have some fun with.

Unlike the Mini the Mini 2 Wet Suits are Fully Functional in the Storm , thanks to it level 5 wind Protection levels .

?The Weight of the Wet Suit is 0.03 of an ounce , and you can change the Look of the Mini 2 in less than 1 minute.

The Mini 2 Twilight Package for the Forum Members is $64.95 plus shipping $9.95 Priority.
will come with : Black / Iridescent Blue / Neon Red /Iridescent Green.

Email me at [email protected]
and i will send you out an invoice for the Mini 2 Twilight Wet Suit Package.

Just to make it clear : THE FORUM MEMBERS GET ALL OF THE COLORS SHOWN BELOW AS PART OF THE
MINI 2 TWILIGHT PACKAGE
except for white and Purple these our custom colors .

View attachment 117854

View attachment 117855

View attachment 117856
View attachment 117857

View attachment 117858

View attachment 117862

The All White is a Custom Order as is Lunar Purple Color :

View attachment 117860

As with all of our Wet Suit Packages we will continue to Add Videos of the MINI 2 in the Rain and possibly in the Near Future Floating on the Lake . ? Mini 2 needs a sensor update as it a little risky with Remote Landings.
I can hardly wait!!!

Mine will be in the way and i want snow in Tallahassee FL !!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent