DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Product Release: Mavic Mini 2 Wet Suits - Storm Approved.

Just ordered. I couldn't find a photo on your website to show the Mini 2 with wetsuit with prop arms folded. Found one on this forum but would be good to show that so it's clear that is possible. Great product. Needed in the wet (but lovely) Scottish mountains!

Just ordered. I couldn't find a photo on your website to show the Mini 2 with wetsuit with prop arms folded. Found one on this forum but would be good to show that so it's clear that is possible. Great product. Needed in the wet (but lovely) Scottish mountains!

lol , I must have 100 pictures but just 1 of them with the Mini closed, sorry about that.

When I first made the Wet Suit I made these Rubber Like Plugs that went into the back of the Open Ports and I lost them On my first day , and so I came up with making the Compression bands that would always be on the drone and not have to be taken off when folded up .

There is a Safety Lock under the Mini that allows you to adjust the Tightness of the Compression band , This works well if you know your going to be landing in the water with the Rescue Jacket.

screenshot_167.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1TenaciousG
Just ordered mine for delivery to the Uk. Already super impressed by the quick response and questions answered by Coal at Phantomrain. I don’t intend to fly in the rain intentionally but here in the UK, us bikers know it can all change in 5 minutes... and although ‘skin is waterproof’ the mini 2 ain’t lol. I bought the mini 2 to carry in my pannier every time I take the Harley out, you never know when you’ll get an opportunity to fly.

Reactions: dirkclod
Do you have any Forum member deals on your rescue suits and do you offer oe for the Mini 2, as well? Highly interested inpurchssing one, if so.
Fantastic, thank you
Yes we offer the Forum member the Mini 2 Twilight Wet Suit Forum Package:
Comes with all 4 Color Designs: Neon Red : Neon Blue and Neon Green and Black , you get all 4

PM me your email and I will be glad to send you out an invoice
Also will put you on the top list for the New Sound Catching Prop Covers
as seen here,

Fantastic, thank you
Comes with all 4 Color Designs: Neon Red : Neon Blue and Neon Green and Black , you get all 4

as seen here,

Wow! Yes, please do. Sending my email now. Thanks!

Thanks to the Mini 2 Power Increase we were able to create an Entirely New Wet Suit that will allow you fly in the Hard Rain or the Heavy Snow Storm.
View attachment 117861

:oops: First we added a 4mm Bumper on the nose for all those wall bumps. lol We had a few of them already.

We utilized a full 2mm Neoprene surround on the top cover and retracted the Vents, keeping them open but making it much harder for the rain to get in.

We added a full 2mm Surge Mask keeping the Sensors open with a Non Slip Pivot so no accidental covering of the Sensors.

We sealed the Ports and SD card slot including the Battery Connector, It folds up with everything in place, and comes with the Phantomrain Sticker to have some fun with.

Unlike the Mini the Mini 2 Wet Suits are Fully Functional in the Storm , thanks to it level 5 wind Protection levels .

?The Weight of the Wet Suit is 0.03 of an ounce , and you can change the Look of the Mini 2 in less than 1 minute.

The Mini 2 Twilight Package for the Forum Members is $64.95 plus shipping $9.95 Priority.
will come with : Black / Iridescent Blue / Neon Red /Iridescent Green.

Email me at [email protected]
and i will send you out an invoice for the Mini 2 Twilight Wet Suit Package.

Just to make it clear : THE FORUM MEMBERS GET ALL OF THE COLORS SHOWN BELOW AS PART OF THE
MINI 2 TWILIGHT PACKAGE
except for white and Purple these our custom colors .

View attachment 117854

View attachment 117855

View attachment 117856
View attachment 117857

View attachment 117858

View attachment 117862

The All White is a Custom Order as is Lunar Purple Color :

View attachment 117860

As with all of our Wet Suit Packages we will continue to Add Videos of the MINI 2 in the Rain and possibly in the Near Future Floating on the Lake . ? Mini 2 needs a sensor update as it a little risky with Remote Landings.
Very nice wetsuits. This will be a very helpful
Invention. Now you can fly safely in the rain and snow

One shot of thunder , a little bit of rain but not enough to make it to the Lake and dicey wind conditions
Heavy Rain causes the MINI 2 to go into Payload mode. When that happens just turn it off while its flying.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain.

Last edited:
Since the SC came into the picture my Mini 2 has graduated to the Top Shelf.
Even made a special place for it , :p of course now it wants to be Black, Ok next time.

screenshot_379.png

My drone now has its wetsuit on! But it was a little sad since were in a middle of a heatwave with no rain in sight. Also included a picture of the weight with the wetsuit on for anyone wondering. Still under 250g!

Attachments

• 20210628_153342.jpg
    20210628_153342.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
  • 20210628_153350.jpg
    20210628_153350.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
  • 20210628_161101.jpg
    20210628_161101.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
Fantastic, thank you

as seen here,

This is the response that I spoke of in my email, pertaining to the green color profile.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut