DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Product Release: Mavic Mini 2 Wet Suits - Storm Approved.

Hi. How much with shipping to italy?
Thank you for your interest , will ship it to you for a total of $77.90 which includes priority shipping.
Let me have your email and I will send you out an invoice, All International orders get some extra parts so you will be all set.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain.

Thank you for your interest , will ship it to you for a total of $77.90 which includes priority shipping.
Let me have your email and I will send you out an invoice, All International orders get some extra parts so you will be all set.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain.
Thank for instant reply. Maybe also friend with mini 1 will get. Waiting for his decision...

I like that skin in red !!!!

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Can you courier directly to South Africa? If so, how much? Have used UPS and DHL fine from USA to here.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, USPS hands over the parcels to our government postal service (South African Post Office - SAPO). This service has all but collapsed and many, if not most, parcels just disappear - even if USPS priority or signed is used. I know this because packages I have ordered from the USA and other countries, which use their postal systems (even with tracking), have almost all never arrived or be found again due to this handover.

The only way now to guarantee any delivery to South Africa must be to use one of the private courier companies such as DHL, UPS, Aramex etc. Can you arrange a door-to-door using one of those?

Thank you.

Unfortunately, USPS hands over the parcels to our government postal service (South African Post Office - SAPO). This service has all but collapsed and many, if not most, parcels just disappear - even if USPS priority or signed is used. I know this because packages I have ordered from the USA and other countries, which use their postal systems (even with tracking), have almost all never arrived or be found again due to this handover.

The only way now to guarantee any delivery to South Africa must be to use one of the private courier companies such as DHL, UPS, Aramex etc. Can you arrange a door-to-door using one of those?
Excellent, thank you for sharing that, so let me have your email and will arrange for a DHL for you.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on Water.

I guess will fit the Mavic Mini as well.

Someone suggested we compare the Prop Covers sold on Amazon to ours :

Well we did and here is our conclusion : Shake - Rattle - Roll tighten Screws and Repeat .

The Neoprene Battery Covers that come with the Wet Suits keep the Props Secure , keep silent , dont need any tightening and completely stay out of the way.

The advantages:

Not really needed for the Rain but they do stop Pollen / Dust / Sand from getting inside the Motors .

We highly recommend you save yourself the $20 bucks for the Aluminum Ones and just use the ones with the the Wet Suit .

They do look cool but not worth the effort.
One of the cool things about the Wet Suits we design is that they are hassle free .
If something annoys me , we change it.

Screenshot 12-05-2020 19.59.06.jpg

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Mini 2 in the Rain and Snow and hand catch with a secure grip.

Here is a walk Around the Mini 2 Wet Suit:
You can change how much coverage you want on the bottom of the Wet Suit.

We did this so when we release the Rescue Jackets they can land on the Water.
The Rescue jackets will also protect the Power Button.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain and Snow

Reactions: Tiamat and zeusfl
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter