DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to Drones from Netherlands

apowen8976

Reactions
Hello all

Bought my Mavic Air for Christmas and had to send it back to be repaired day 1..... pressed the RTH on remote, it went up to 30m circled me and hit tree branches and damaged a motor as keeps saying ESC error and will not take off. I bought the Refresh and luckily for me repair centre is only 4KM from house, being assessed this week so hopefully back with me soon.

Been reading the forums and wish I had spent more time reading before flying as some great advice in here, happy to be part of it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello all

Bought my Mavic Air for Christmas and had to send it back to be repaired day 1..... pressed the RTH on remote, it went up to 30m circled me and hit tree branches and damaged a motor as keeps saying ESC error and will not take off. I bought the Refresh and luckily for me repair centre is only 4KM from house, being assessed this week so hopefully back with me soon.

Been reading the forums and wish I had spent more time reading before flying as some great advice in here, happy to be part of it.
Howdy from Wyoming @apowen8976 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello all

What a great attitude you have...I would not be happy and i would not have taken the high road...i would be crying and swearing...sorry that it happened to you and i hope that all works out...i have been lucky...i have enjoyed flawless flights in my short experience and i look forward to having the same fine performance in my future...GREAT LUCK having a "repair center" near you...by chance might you have access to a list of repair centers in the U.S. ? I hope to never have to use it but it would good to know if there was a repair center near me,IF i ever had the need for help..Thanks

Welcome to the forum! :)

What a great attitude you have...I would not be happy and i would not have taken the high road...i would be crying and swearing...sorry that it happened to you and i hope that all works out...i have been lucky...i have enjoyed flawless flights in my short experience and i look forward to having the same fine performance in my future...GREAT LUCK having a "repair center" near you...by chance might you have access to a list of repair centers in the U.S. ? I hope to never have to use it but it would good to know if there was a repair center near me,IF i ever had the need for help..Thanks

Hi Swings16 see the link below, it will show you all the repair centre in the US depending on your region.
Recommended Service Centers - DJI

Yeah I was gutted 2 small take offs in the house..... took outside flew forward 20M and hit the RTH to test it...... I could of cried!!....must be the shortest flight in history!
DJI just got back to me with a quote of $100 for a new board that I damaged...... not so bad and means I don't have to use one of my two "free" replacements either Thumbswayup Happy New year!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello and welcome.

Whe bought a mavic 2 pro and i did read all instrctionz but at the third flight it lost connection at 100 meters hight. Lucky it came back to 2 meters and stayed there hoovering. Acter serveral power downs of the controller i could land it.. Have send it back for repair but nothing found.. Untill today no problems.

Last days to much wind here nearby Winschoten so i hope i can fly in the next days

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman