DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to Mavic

Paul Schulze

Reactions
Hello All, I have been flying Phantoms for several years purely as a sport/hobby. I have been reading about the Mavic drones and have been hooked in. I am waiting for a new Mavic 2 Zoom to arrive any day now. My experience with Phantoms 3S and 3A has been very good. I have not lost one and I hope my experience with the Mavic will be as good. My primary flying is from my house which is situation above a valley of open land extending for miles however I have flown a number of places including around South Fork Colorado. My experiences with PhantomPilots has been good and I have to enjoy MavicPilots as well.

Paul

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello All, I have been flying Phantoms for several years purely as a sport/hobby. I have been reading about the Mavic drones and have been hooked in. I am waiting for a new Mavic 2 Zoom to arrive any day now. My experience with Phantoms 3S and 3A has been very good. I have not lost one and I hope my experience with the Mavic will be as good. My primary flying is from my house which is situation above a valley of open land extending for miles however I have flown a number of places including around South Fork Colorado. My experiences with PhantomPilots has been good and I have to enjoy MavicPilots as well.

Paul
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2Z when it arrives, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman