DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to the site

TwoSticks

Reactions
Hello there, new to the site and checking in for the first post. I have been on/off the site for a while reading and thought I would join. Own 3 drones at the moment, all DJI. Mini 2, Air 2, and Air 2S. I have my 107 with updated waivers but dont get a lot of free time to fly. I do not do any commercial work, just thought I would get the license to better understand and be ready if I ever do decide to post any of the content I create. Nothing special at the moment. Anyhow, nice to meet everyone.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello there, new to the site and checking in for the first post. I have been on/off the site for a while reading and thought I would join. Own 3 drones at the moment, all DJI. Mini 2, Air 2, and Air 2S. I have my 107 with updated waivers but dont get a lot of free time to fly. I do not do any commercial work, just thought I would get the license to better understand and be ready if I ever do decide to post any of the content I create. Nothing special at the moment. Anyhow, nice to meet everyone.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum from Sunny Somerset ?

Welcome to the forum....it sounds like you're a flyer with 3 drones in your fleet and hope you find the time to get them in the air !
Hello from central Minnesota.

Reactions: Steel63 and MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lschabert