DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Update Restricts You WHY??????

flyinlow

Reactions
After updating my firmware I noticed it changed my setting I set in assistant 2 app. I went back to change everything but now the max speed can only go from 10-20. Nothing higher than 20??? Why would they do this? Motors get hotter yeah understand but hey I paid a lot for this thing. Also taking the firmware downgrade option away????? Anyone know how I can go back to last firmware?

Not sure why your only getting 20. I just came back and look at my speed at that point.
IMG_0041.PNG

Reactions: Bunny Too
Yup you can. When it ask to update firmware just ignore it. Also what I mean by 20 is. In the dji assist app stock limit is set to 10. Changing this to 20 ups your top speed. I was able to put mine at 50 but it was crazy fast top was 55 with wind but my motors got very hot so I changed it to 20. With this new firmware update will not let me change settings above 20. Weak.

Yup you can. When it ask to update firmware just ignore it. Also what I mean by 20 is. In the dji assist app stock limit is set to 10. Changing this to 20 ups your top speed. I was able to put mine at 50 but it was crazy fast top was 55 with wind but my motors got very hot so I changed it to 20. With this new firmware update will not let me change settings above 20. Weak.

Where in the app do I set this to 20?

Reactions: flyinlow
After updating my firmware I noticed it changed my setting I set in assistant 2 app. I went back to change everything but now the max speed can only go from 10-20. Nothing higher than 20??? Why would they do this? Motors get hotter yeah understand but hey I paid a lot for this thing. Also taking the firmware downgrade option away????? Anyone know how I can go back to last firmware?
seen a option on you tube, check it out, sorry did not copy link, was easy to find searching new firmware for mavic Dji

very hard on motors

Reactions: TerryJ and flyinlow
You can change stuff but it reverts back to defaults when you power off and back on. So pretty much most of it is useless with this version.

Rob

Reactions: TerryJ
You can change stuff but it reverts back to defaults when you power off and back on. So pretty much most of it is useless with this version.

Rob

You don't have to keep plugging it in to change the settings back they save. Only time you have to change them is if you changed the out of stock update firmware than it goes back stock and you have to do it all over again

You don't have to keep plugging it in to change the settings back they save. Only time you have to change them is if you changed the out of stock update firmware than it goes back stock and you have to do it all over again

Yes, I am not talking about the settings but the parameters that we are not supposed to talk about.

Rob

M
Mine didn't add any restrictions! You have a problem bro!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom