DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New York's Finger Lakes

Joely-Bird

Reactions
A few Clips from a long weekend at the lakes... I didn't get nearly as much Air-time as I'd planned to but had a blast! Love this part of the State!

Last edited:
Cayuga Lake? And did the ranger's hassle you at all in Taughannock Falls State Park? I have a place near Owasco Lake, it's a beautiful part of the state.

Cayuga Lake? And did the ranger's hassle you at all in Taughannock Falls State Park? I have a place near Owasco Lake, it's a beautiful part of the state.
No, that was Seneca lake. I didn't actually see any Rangers at Taughannock. We walked in from the north on the Rim trail which turned out to be a mistake as there's no clear view of the falls from there with repair work being done on the fence, so I only saw the falls from the Mavic's POV!

Nice..I will be driving right by that way tonight but no time to stop and fly. :(

A shame you won't have time, do you pass there often? maybe next time! There's so much to see up there.

A shame you won't have time, do you pass there often? maybe next time! There's so much to see up there.

My In-laws live in Canada so I do get by often enough but I don't think my wife would like me stopping for an extra hour when the drive is about 9 hours. Actually the place I want to go fly at is:

Google Maps

There is a **** down the way and would be really neat to fly it. Not sure if a welcome center qualifies for a no fly area.

Went into a tree, needs a repair. Does anyone know a good local shop?

Loved the shot looking down over the edge of the falls. Would have liked to stay there a little longer. Took a while for my eyes to travel down to the bottom and the water hitting the bottom looked interesting. Very nice in general.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78