DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie from Long Island, NY

MindlessPursuit

Premium Pilot
Reactions
After years of wanting a drone, I finally purchased a Mavic Air 2. Oh my goodness! How awesome is this! So now that i have my flying skills pretty good, I want to focus to perfecting camera settings. This forum rocks! Just upgraded to lifetime membership to show support. Thanks pilots!

Attachments

• D9B94490-7C6E-4E67-AD24-20E2BBCA010B.png
    D9B94490-7C6E-4E67-AD24-20E2BBCA010B.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 13
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in the friendly skies of Texas!

Th
e MA2 is a terrific machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot on Long Island! Hope you got the Fly More kit--you'll appreciate those extra batts.

Read the manual (link below), and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone" (DJI doesn't make it easy). Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn under stress in less than ideal conditions. We have over 100,000 members world wide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining!
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

After years of wanting a drone, I finally purchased a Mavic Air 2. Oh my goodness! How awesome is this! So now that i have my flying skills pretty good, I want to focus to perfecting camera settings. This forum rocks! Just upgraded to lifetime membership to show support. Thanks pilots!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Hauptmann
Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in the friendly skies of Texas!

Th
e MA2 is a terrific machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot on Long Island! Hope you got the Fly More kit--you'll appreciate those extra batts.

Read the manual (link below), and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone" (DJI doesn't make it easy). Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn under stress in less than ideal conditions. We have over 100,000 members world wide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining!
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf
thank you for the info!

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Where abouts on the Island are you - many many moons ago I went to SUNY @ Farmingdale

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Where abouts on the Island are you - many many moons ago I went to SUNY @ Farmingdale

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map
I live in Nassau County. Farmingdale has very strict rules because of the airport there. Thanks for the apps! Luckily for me, I’m by the south shore, so haven’t had any restrictions yet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998