DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie in UK (Essex)

TwoZeroAlpha

Reactions
Hi All,

I've just ordered myself a pro, lots of pros and cons was originally looking at the air, but found an "open box" pro for just less than an Air with full warranty, the occusync sealed it for me.

Arriving tomorrow, just got to make it through a day at work. I've been interested in fpv and camera drones for about 5yrs, built my first one from parts ordered from eBay etx and flew well enough but lacked the features to be really useful, good experience though.

Look forward to enjoying the delights of DJI flying .

David

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: TwoZeroAlpha
I have flown many R/C aircraft over the years, but when I got my Pro it opened a new chapter of flying and photography in my life. Its an amazing well built machine and as long as you read the instructions carefully and take your time learning to fly you will be blown away with what it can do! Enjoy.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Hi All,

I've just ordered myself a pro, lots of pros and cons was originally looking at the air, but found an "open box" pro for just less than an Air with full warranty, the occusync sealed it for me.

Arriving tomorrow, just got to make it through a day at work. I've been interested in fpv and camera drones for about 5yrs, built my first one from parts ordered from eBay etx and flew well enough but lacked the features to be really useful, good experience though.

Look forward to enjoying the delights of DJI flying .

David
Howdy from Wyoming @TwoZeroAlpha , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thanks for the warm welcome all. First flight tonight and after an hour of charging then another very frustrating 30mins of firmware upgrades I finally got into the air, blown away by the stability and ease of flight, going to try and get out a bit more tomorrow, and the next day, and the next :) :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA. Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU