DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg taking orders again

Got tracking for 2 fly more kits. Says to be delivered on the 5th, I'm hoping for Friday instead somehow!

I was frustrated after ordering through heli-direct on amazon and cancelled my order. I am willing to estimate that your 11 day delivery window can apply to my dec 1st order and I might get it before christmas. :)

9.7 lbs

Not sure if that's right

I'm hoping it's two tracking #'s and I only have one of them? The size listed is just for 1

9.7 lbs

Not sure if that's right

I'm hoping it's two tracking #'s and I only have one of them? The size listed is just for 1
Yeah... know that one fly more combo is just under 10lbs. Did you get charged for both?

Ok, it's officially confirmed that Newegg is a direct and quicker shipping vendor. Why? I ordered an extra battery on Nov 24 and it has shipped! My Mavic still hasn't shipped but they did promise to ship it by Dec 15 which I now am very comfortable in thinking it will ship on or around that time. Newegg rocks!

Ok, it's officially confirmed that Newegg is a direct and quicker shipping vendor.
They seem to be quicker, but it's quite odd since the DJI Store is shipping the orders. I ordered a battery from the DJI Store two months ago and haven't received it yet. The battery I ordered from Newegg last week shipped today.

Seems like Newegg, along with some other companies probably have a contract that promises them so many units by certain dates. Therefor DJI has to supply them before they can supply direct costumers. Seems bogus but I'm sure I'll get my drone well before those that ordered direct from DJI at the same time as me.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Seems like Newegg, along with some other companies probably have a contract that promises them so many units by certain dates. Therefor DJI has to supply them before they can supply direct costumers. Seems bogus but I'm sure I'll get my drone well before those that ordered direct from DJI at the same time as me.

Oh lord, please let my bird ship soon! I emailed DJI through Newegg link and they emailed me right away and said that they will most likely meet the Dec 15 deadline I was told so I believe you're right. However, we have a heretic and naysayer on this forum who thinks otherwise. Newegg has already proven to be a priority shipper.

Yeah... know that one fly more combo is just under 10lbs. Did you get charged for both?
That's the strange thing.. I can't find a charge on my CC or Debit card for any of them. I paid with ApplePay so I keep assuming maybe it takes a day or two to show up???

I had the same probem...look back to the day you ordered it
P. S. Mine is comign in today, two days early ;)

I did.. I gots nothing. I'd notice $2500 missing!

Oh well I'm not going to complain. I just hope I actually get the 2 that I ordered because the shipping weight is only for one...

So is it just Fly Mores?

Has anyone got a regular Mavic delivered from Newegg?

I don't really care about the Fly More package, I just want a normal one.

So is it just Fly Mores?

Has anyone got a regular Mavic delivered from Newegg?

I don't really care about the Fly More package, I just want a normal one.

Last to report a shipment was an 11/13 order. Still waiting to hear on my 11/21 order. When did you order?

Well, I just got shipping notification with a tracking number for my 11/21 order!! Straight up Newegg is the way to go!! That made 14 days from order to ship. Beats any other place right now I think.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom