DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg taking orders again

I ordered on 11/14 from New egg and received notice it shipped today.

I originally ordered my Flymore from DJI on the 28th and received it 11/5, ordered one from Best Buy Oct 18 and it shipped and will arrive Thur, also ordered one from Newegg on Nov 14 and it has shipped and will arrive Thur. Newegg is clearly the best option.

Well the word is definitely getting out. All drones for the 1/1 shipment are sold out. If anybody sees batteries go up for sale again can you post it. (On Newegg)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

@Lico A pending charge showed up immediately but disappeared after a day or two. I didn't get an actual charge until it shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

When I placed an order there about 1 month ago, they did not charge my credit card right away either.

Same here--they will do an authorization but not truly "charge" it until it ships. Actually it was several days after it shipped one time, which was kind of weird..

Same here--they will do an authorization but not truly "charge" it until it ships. Actually it was several days after it shipped one time, which was kind of weird..
Thank you all for the information, I ordered a Mavic yesterday from Newegg, I will let you know how it goes... they did charge my credit card and it still shows in my bank statement... I don't know if it will be showing as a charge tomorrow but today "day two" it is still showing as paid (not a temporary hold)... thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000