DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

News Pilot/Photog In Omaha, NE

joshuagear

Reactions
Hello all!

I'm Josh Gear, a newly minted pilot, working in Omaha, Nebraska. In addition to my personal UAS (Mavic Pro), I'm leading the charge of aerial journalism at the television station I work for with a shiny new Inspire 2. I'm looking forward to all of the great insight and advice from everyone here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: joshuagear
Hello all!

I'm Josh Gear, a newly minted pilot, working in Omaha, Nebraska. In addition to my personal UAS (Mavic Pro), I'm leading the charge of aerial journalism at the television station I work for with a shiny new Inspire 2. I'm looking forward to all of the great insight and advice from everyone here.
Welcome to the clan of Mavic Pilots!
We are here if needed! The forum is a great! Enjoy!

Hello all!

Howdy from Wyoming @joshuagear , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome. Graduated from Northwest High in 73. Plenty of opportunity for good flying in the big O. Stay away from south side though. Might even be able to do some promo’s for Fr Flanniganland. Lots of opportunities. Good luck

Hello all!

Hi from Norfolk NE Mavic Air droner. Started flying back in April and am
finally gaining confidence! Still haven't switched to Sport mode and may never try. At age 81 I don't need the anxiety.Welcome aboard!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569