DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Noob from California

55Kevy

Reactions
Greetings from the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley in California. I acquired a Mini 2 three weeks ago and have only flown it around my property and on our private road. Strictly recreational here, no intent to get a 107. I look forward to learning from this forum. I just hope it doesn't turn into a place where I find more things to spend money on, like the Big Green Egg forum I belong to :D

Kevin

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America 55Kevy.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Greetings from the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley in California. I acquired a Mini 2 three weeks ago and have only flown it around my property and on our private road. Strictly recreational here, no intent to get a 107. I look forward to learning from this forum. I just hope it doesn't turn into a place where I find more things to spend money on, like the Big Green Egg forum I belong to :D

Kevin
Welcome !

Kevin
Hey Kevin - thanks for joining us @ MP!
Be sure to hit up FAA - Recreational Flyers - it covers rules for us recreational pilots. In #7, there's a link for the TRUST 'exam' (it more like an open-book test). When done, print the certificate and keep it with you. Enjoy flying!

I'm up by Sacramento.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54