DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northern Michigan Drone Club?

Anyone in Northern Michigan, Traverse City area interested in forming a drone club??
I come up to michigan a couple of times a year for vacation.

I will come by and visit, when i am there. if you get a club form.

it is maybe too far for me...I am outside of Indianapolis. I am also trying to get a group together.

Reactions: Wyojet
I would, but it's a bit of a drive from metro Detroit :)
If you're down here sometime shoot me a PM though!

ok

me and the wife go up to Buffalo, Michigan, once or twice a year....love the water.

I think I said hey to ya a while back? As TC sounds familiar n your Avatar pic. I'd join, but not sure if there's enough drone flyers who'd meet up? Yet, maybe I am wrong too?

Back to business,,, Let me know if you get any folks gathered up. I could host a shop meeting in a heated shop n have access to a large gym in Charlovoix area. I may be getting into a Scorpion FS26 electric in the spring. So not sure what spring n summer may bring forth? If I am even alive still. Healing up from a broken back, not fun,,, FlySafe, Ty

Ole man winter is already knockin on the door here. My chipmunks are even working 16 hour days with my generous helping of sunflower seeds. It's going to be really a extra hard winter imho. I would love to be wrong on that also. lol

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito