DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Not According to Plan

You just keep getting better , so simple yet so sophisticated, and I am not even sure how you got some of those shots.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain / Snow

Reactions: Tentoes
Great video. I also was amazed how to didn't even slow down when you stepped on the big rock barefoot at 1:00.

You just keep getting better , so simple yet so sophisticated, and I am not even sure how you got some of those shots.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain / Snow
Thanks, Phantom!

I'm not very good at holding the camera steady, so I put it on a tripod. I shoot in 4k and post in 1080p so that gives me space for dynamic zoom and suchlike in editing. If you see the camera is actually moving and it's not jerky, it's a drone shot. I carry two tripods, one only a few inches tall. Sometimes I've used the tripod as a selfie stick and sometimes I've used the drone as a camera gimbal.

Great video. I also was amazed how to didn't even slow down when you stepped on the big rock barefoot at 1:00

Great video. I also was amazed how to didn't even slow down when you stepped on the big rock barefoot at 1:00.

Thanks, NOLADG!

Actually, there wasn't anything hard to walk on there.

I always wondered why people thought going down hill is easier than up hill. Up hill is much easier. Then I realized they wear shoes.

Reactions: NOLADG
Toughest feet in the forum!

hehe

The first time the Cub Scouts took us on a 5 mile hike so we'd start Boy Scouts with out Tenderfoot badge already earned, I realized this was no different from running around the neighborhood all afternoon, so I left my shoes behind. When we got back, the other boys were footsore and needing bandaids for their blisters. The pack leader, realizing I had done the hike barefoot said, "Tenderfoot? You?!?"

Reactions: Squidinc
Good story. Thanks!

Nice.

Thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom