DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nvidia k1 and fatshark hdv3 goggles

pythonpete

Reactions
hi
im currently using an ipad mini 2 which works great but was thinking of changing to the nvidia shield k1 for the hdmi output for the fatshark goggles, i already own the fatshark goggles so would just be a matter of buying the tablet , is anyone using this setup and is it worth me changing from the ipad mini 2.

hi
im currently using an ipad mini 2 which works great but was thinking of changing to the nvidia shield k1 for the hdmi output for the fatshark goggles, i already own the fatshark goggles so would just be a matter of buying the tablet , is anyone using this setup and is it worth me changing from the ipad mini 2.

I'd be careful with the Nvida, I read several times that it can't keep up with the latest versions of DJI Go 4 as they are more resource intensive

I'd be careful with the Nvida, I read several times that it can't keep up with the latest versions of DJI Go 4 as they are more resource intensive
thanks forthe input but i dont know how thats happening because on paper the nvidia is much more powerfull than my ipad mini , eg nvidia shield cpu quadcore 2200mhz , 2GBRam / ipad mini 2 dualcore 1300mhz 1GB Ram, unless its an android thing.

There were issues during a short period after the major android update on the Shield until GO4 followed. Works just fine otherwise.

Some people still recommend not updating the Shield to Android 7.

Reactions: pythonpete

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13