DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nvidia Shield K1 advice

I was going to use my Air2, and may, but the Shield K1 is attractive for the spec's and the HDMI as well as the SD card memory expansion. Not to mention an easy method of screen recording. So I found one on eBay for $125 and will give it a go, I already have a HUB account for my Android TV.
I am using a Nvidia shield 32gb LTE version and it's perfect for the Mavic! Allows me to use gps and cellular data if I want to and HDMI for my fatsharks.

I'd recommend getting one since it's basically a tablet with all the functionalities of a phone. Awesome for gaming too if you get the shield controller :p
hi Stol
Which fatsharks do you use/recommend for use with the Shield K1?

Here are a couple of photos of the Z clips from BD0G (Thanks!). Good stuff, he sent me the size from the STL file, and a pair that are wider. I like the wider version, just feels a bit more solid in my hand. It is a minimalistic setup, but I added a small coroplast sun shade just fight glare. It folds flat.

Attachments

• mavic-zclips-1.jpg
    mavic-zclips-1.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 330
  • mavic-zclips-2.jpg
    mavic-zclips-2.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 310
Here are a couple of photos of the Z clips from BD0G (Thanks!). Good stuff, he sent me the size from the STL file, and a pair that are wider. I like the wider version, just feels a bit more solid in my hand. It is a minimalistic setup, but I added a small coroplast sun shade just fight glare. It folds flat.

Welcome good sir! Are you going to use the "bonus" item? :p

Absolutely I am! I was just going to send you a note. Thank you for the Controller stick protector, very nice!

I am using a Nvidia shield 32gb LTE version and it's perfect for the Mavic! Allows me to use gps and cellular data if I want to and HDMI for my fatsharks.

I'd recommend getting one since it's basically a tablet with all the functionalities of a phone. Awesome for gaming too if you get the shield controller :p
That's the only reason I have the Nvidia as well! FPV is wonderful!

does this not make it awkward to try and move the sticks?

Could I get a link on where to buy the clips ?

If you follow the link you can order it printed ..

You will need to create an account if you dont have one.

8C0B91A3-6280-4FC6-BE8E-AD12CB4DB187.jpg DSC05923.JPG use the nvidia with either of these two brackets, you don't need to see the screen on the remote as it gives the same info as the app. The bottom pic shows you can attach a neck strap which is made of Velcro, and is nowhere near your thumbs.

Sent you a PM
I would like a set of the Z clips for my K1. Please let me know how to get a set. I am also interested in the controller protection as well. Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Rapcon

I would like a set of the Z clips for my K1. Please let me know how to get a set. I am also interested in the controller protection as well. Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Rapcon

I just ordered mine via the link ...

So am I to understand that the Shield won't fit within the Mavic remote, thus these clips are needed?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore