DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nvidia Shield K1 advice

Thanks for the clarification. I'm currently using my Fatsharks on my P4P+ and will probably get the Shield for the experience.

Yea I'd like to pick up fatsharks at some point, that was the biggest reason I got the K1, for the HDMI out.
Never used a pair but think I'd like it.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using MavicPilots mobile app

So am I to understand that the Shield won't fit within the Mavic remote, thus these clips are needed?

Correct. I print the narrow ones and the wider clips as well. The wider clips block the micro HDMI and USB ports when in use. They can be notched though.

Shoot me a PM if needed.

I have ordered a set of the Z clips lets hope they turn up lol as i have no idea how it works via that sight :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

Let me know if you dont receive them as I have printed a bunch of sets for members here and ship within one day typically. Plus you get a choice of colors. :p
I have been known to include other goodies as well. :)

Fits just fine with a little trimming to the controller .

Thanks for the idea trevor.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
Let me know if you dont receive them as I have printed a bunch of sets for members here and ship within one day typically. Plus you get a choice of colors. :p
I have been known to include other goodies as well. :)

Oh i can cancel the order as its still pending atm ...... pm me with the details please :)

Correct, the K1 doesn't fit in the arms, too wide.
I don't love the z brackets and I just got the K1. I just bought this for mounting the tablet to the controller. I think it'll work well, it adds a sunshade and is a hair smaller but should fit fine. Crossing my fingers, we'll see soon...

9.7 Inch FPV Monitor Sunshade Sun Hood & holder for i Pad Tablet DJI Mavic Pro

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using MavicPilots mobile app

MAVIC S HOLDER nvidia shield Tablet
Etsy.com | Shop for anything from creative people everywhere

If he can send an .stl file I can print those for all interested. If I had my Mavic Pro (come on already) I could take the measurements and dimensions needed and prototype a set just like the ones in FPVMANS video.

That would be really awesome if you would do that! I sure could use them for my K1!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

My S clips are in the post so as soon as they arrive im good to go :)

Sent you a PM
I just ordered a Shield for use with my Mavic...can someone provide me with an update/link in regards to these "Z-clips"? Last time I checked they were being printed in France and shipped here (US).

Anthony BD0G was kind enough to print me a set ....

Drop him a massage.

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa