DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic 2 Range Leaderboard

So disappointed in myself. Signal went to **** around 14.6K I ended up manually turning around, and then reattempting because the signal came back strong. Well you can see it in the log. When I got back I had like 11+ mins of battery left. SMH

It was a nice attempt though!Thumbswayup

Reactions: Joebie
So disappointed in myself. Signal went to **** around 14.6K I ended up manually turning around, and then reattempting because the signal came back strong. Well you can see it in the log. When I got back I had like 11+ mins of battery left. SMH

Have you tried flipping the AC antennas?

Have you tried flipping the AC antennas?

I haven't, actually didn't know you could. Still wet behind the ears LOL Gonna research this right now actually

EDIT: Found it already

EDIT #2: Was wondering, do you guys force 2.4GHZ or are you just letting the RC choose the frequency?

Last edited:
I haven't, actually didn't know you could. Still wet behind the ears LOL Gonna research this right now actually

EDIT: Found it already

EDIT #2: Was wondering, do you guys force 2.4GHZ or are you just letting the RC choose the frequency?
I force 2.4 always.

If you have experience fighting the auto landing, you could have possibly made a contending record attempt on that flight. Nice work.
Your right I was not sure how it would work out. So i played with it after that flight an seems it would go up when I hit stick all the way down to 0%. The beeping is horrible

Last edited:
I am submitting this UNLIMITED CLASS flight for consideration to be placed on the leader board.

PS - this is my new personal best on any drone at any time :)

I watch the wind at my locale every day for months on end and the wind just continually howls. Tonight it calmed down to 8 mph sustained and I took a shot with this factory bird +3 factory battery cells. Each cell had a toe warmer pack and taped wrapped in packaging foam. The bird AUW was 1477 grams with 11550 mAh. Landed with 3.62 volts left in the tank. Probably could have gone another 4-5 minutes, but was flying over water.

1542683295213.png

Last edited:
I am submitting this MODIFIED CLASS flight for consideration to be placed on the leader board.

PS - this is my new personal best on any drone at any time :)

I watch the wind at my locale every day for months on end and the wind just continually howls. Tonight it calmed down to 8 mph sustained and I took a shot with this factory bird +3 factory battery cells. Each cell had a toe warmer pack and taped wrapped in packaging foam. The bird AUW was 1477 grams with 11550 mAh. Landed with 3.62 volts left in the tank. Probably could have gone another 4-5 minutes, but was flying over water.

View attachment 53835
Very nice flight beanbubba, congrats on the personal best as well!Thumbswayup

Nice flight Bean! I think you can do 50K with that set up. But be careful flying over water, don’t get greedy like I did and end up with a MP resting in Davie Jones his locker[emoji1]

Reactions: Aumoe
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie