DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic 2 Range Leaderboard

Wow, your battery looks completely fried after that flight. How did it recharge? Just curious.
I charged it on the way back to 50% and will keep an eye on it. Cell 4 is weaker so probably try a different pack next time.

Get you Popcorn Hit HD Enjoy...
09/08/2018-
Stock Long Distance Mavic 2 Pro Flight...

35,507ft or 6.72 miles or 10,822meters.
Wind out of the SE about 3mph fantastic day for flying. Land with 0%Battery left on the Beautiful Shores of Lake Okeechobee, Florida...

Reactions: SkyNinja
I'm impressed that's a long way stock. Can't wait to see what the mods will do when yall get going good

09/08/2018-

Wind out of the SE about 3mph fantastic day for flying. Land with 0%Battery left on the Beautiful Shores of Lake Okeechobee, Florida...
Thanks for sharing! I love watching those last few minutes (and yes with popcorn and a pint).

09/08/2018-

That was friggin' awesome. Love flight videos! You and Lowell got it dialed!

Reactions: Pablo Chacon
Cool Chicken.gif

Over the last year I have been taking notes and making a cheat sheet that I keep with me on record setting attempts. This chart is an averaged collection of all my observations and might be useful to any new comers to this twisted sport we play here.

Curious if any of the folks that study this stuff have different thoughts or data points??

dronemods-2018-565.png

09/08/2018-

You had some battery left compared to my flight and could stay a bit higher on the approach home to avoid climbing again now that we know the M2 will stay in the air. I think you'll be first to 36k ft [emoji123]

Reactions: Pablo Chacon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markshsv