DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Old guy enjoying the Technology of today.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Enjoying the Mavipilots site. I’m slow in grasping capabilities of drone flight but enjoying the process. Not there yet but looking forward to trying Grid Mission Design and Litchi Waypoint flying. Growing up a sting kite was our flying machine. Thank you all for a great site.
LOL..you're not old by my standards. Love photography, flying the Mavic 2 Pro, and looking forward to the Mini 3 in the near future.

Enjoying the Mavipilots site. I’m slow in grasping capabilities of drone flight but enjoying the process. Not there yet but looking forward to trying Grid Mission Design and Litchi Waypoint flying. Growing up a sting kite was our flying machine. Thank you all for a great site.
Welcome to the forum from Len in South Wales U.K. hope you enjoy and fly safe, cheers Len

Hello from the Crossroads of America Cer364

I’m slow in grasping capabilities of drone flight but enjoying the process

If you havent done it, you should take the TRUST test and keep a copy with you when you fly.

Depending on what aircraft you're flying, you may have to register it with the FAA.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I’m slow in grasping capabilities of drone flight but enjoying the process.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Since you live in Texas, there are specific laws and rules for you to follow, please check the link below for all the Rules and Laws that are in effect in your neck of the woods and it also links you to some of the Best Places to Fly in your area… Also, if you travel on vacation, visit friends, and relatives in other parts of the country, check back here so you do not run afoul of the law.

I'm not sure if you even have a drone yet so I will not load you down with a bunch of stuff. You have already been advised on your legal requirements if you do have a drone, so it all on you now…

As for your Introduction title, "Old guy enjoying the Technology of today", you should look at the age of the other folks who responded to you. Some of us were driving teams of "horses" when you were born… L :D L

Happy Droning…

“Old guy”????
It’s not what you are, but rather how you identify. I’m identifying as 50.

Anyway you are in good company on this forum. Soak up the knowledge like a sponge and get out there and fly. Experience is the greatest teacher. Fly conservatively….

Enjoy and best to you.

Welcome from Savannah, GA!

Take your time.. there's a ton of info to digest around here. +1

Don't hesitate to ask if you have a question!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan