DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

One Solution for using DJI Goggles (V2) on Mavic Drones

TVQ

Reactions
Hi Guys,

I believe I have found a good solution for connecting the new DJI FPV Goggles to DJI Mavic Drones. Best of all it’s low cost (> $50) and fairly low latency.

I came across on Amazon, a small USB powered Wireless Display dongle with both HDMI and RCA outputs. This small device will wirelessly mirror your iPhone display (using Airplay) or Android Phone display (using Miracast) then convert this “video” to either a HDMI or RCA output. Best of all, this device is fairly low latency, USB Powered (you can use a USB Power bank) and only costs $29.99 on Amazon. You will also need a RCA to 3mil 4-Prong Cable to connect the RCA output to the DJI Goggles. I found the following two items on Amazon.
- Wireless Display + RCA dongle - MiraScreen X7 Car WiFi Display Box ($29.99)
- RCA to 4-prong 3mil Plug - Fat Shark AV Cable RCA to 4p Prong 3m ($6.99)

Have Fun,
Tom Q.

Reactions: John235
Have you tried the same unit I listed? Also I thought the quality was as good as most transmitted analog camera video and the latency is hardly noticeable.

I wish DJI woulld enable DJI FPV support in their non-FPV drones. I would love flying for 30 minutes in follow-me mode and just explore!

Reactions: alkaye
I would love flying for 30 minutes in follow-me mode and just explore!
This puzzles me, I am obviously misunderstanding something, are you saying you would like the drone to follow you whilst you are wearing goggles? If so how would you see where you are going?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78