Join Us Now

OSMO Pocket Pricing Released

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.aerial-pixel.com
Reactions: charliesRig
We will change your name to supersnooper!

That pricing was out several days ago. I have the Osmo and I just got the Hero 7 Black which is a great little camera and I think it does all that the new Pocket does and more. Plus you don't need an additional underwater case for it. And the Pocket is a bit pricey, as has been stated.

Reactions: Big Dazz
That pricing was out several days ago. I have the Osmo and I just got the Hero 7 Black which is a great little camera and I think it does all that the new Pocket does and more. Plus you don't need an additional underwater case for it. And the Pocket is a bit pricey, as has been stated.
How much is the Hero 7 Black?

The Osmo Pocket and the Hero 7 Black both have thier strengths depending on what one wants to shoot. I have a Go Pro as well and the image stabilization is poor and of course it does not have a gimbal. Can I add a gimbal ? Sure but the size goes up and makes it less pocketable and there is setup involved to get it to balance properly. To be able to pull the Osmo Pocket out and have it ready for action is a compelling reason to purchase one.

Opps. My misnake. Saves someone $4.03

I've got both of the Osmo Mobiles (1 and 2), but I'm certainly interested in the new Osmo Pocket. The biggest selling point for me is the ability to someday have support for an external mic (whenever they release the 3.5mm adapter). That being said, I also bought the Insta360 One X and I've absolutely loved it so far. It's got a LOT of software quirks (sounds like DJI huh?), but they've been gradually addressing most of them. My biggest issue with that cam is that the audio is just not good...but the ability to basically just shoot everything and worry about framing later is so freeing.

I ordered one for my Hawaii trip in January.
Will sell for $200 right after

How much is the Hero 7 Black?
$399 is the standard price but I found an advert on ebay for $305 which looks like it included a case but that price is only good until December 1st. That is a gift at that price. I got mine for $299 from GoPro but only because they offered a special for a few days if you send in any old digital camera, working or not, they would assess it and if accepted, gived you $100 off a new Hero7 black. Put this into ebay search for the $305 price. ( NEW GoPro HERO7 BLACK Waterproof Digital Action Camera Touch Screen 4K HD 12MP 7 )

Last edited:
My crystal ball tells me that the next version of the OSMO Pocket will have the same camera as the Mavic 2 Pro - or at least one with a 1" sensor. It will be released in 12-18 months - by that time the bugs (in the camera) will have been ironed out.

Reactions: MrEdCeD
I ordered mine at 2:05pm EST yesterday right after I posted this hoping I would be toward the front of the queue to get it. We will see. I also have the Hero 7 Black. I've got a feeling I'll be selling the Hero 7 soon.

Same as a lot of you, just got the hero 7....
Maybe this time GoPro beat DJI to the punch..??

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78