DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OTG Cable Spark

struijs

Reactions
Hi guys,

Looking for an USB-C (CS side) tot Micro USB (Spark side), length 15-20cm cable.

Cant find anything... Was thinking to make a micro USB cable on the DJI mount. Does somebody knows where the OTG functionality is build in? I think in the big normal USB plug... So than a micro USB cable is no option.

Any ideas?

Peter

Amazon.com is not an option in europe...
And it has to be an OTG cable. An normal usb-c to micro usb does not work....

Peter
Why does it have to be OTG? From my understanding that's practically irrelevant these days.

BTW, it does look like the first link I showed ships internationally. So you should be able to order it and ship to Europe. Based on the reviews, the cable behaves like an OTG cable, even if not specified as one.

Why does it have to be OTG? From my understanding that's practically irrelevant these days.

Also my thoughts. But it only works when is use the small DJI OTG adapter cable from USB to micro USB.
When i use a USB-C to micro USB cable it does not work. (tried a few).

BTW, it does look like the first link I showed ships internationally. So you should be able to order it and ship to Europe. Based on the reviews, the cable behaves like an OTG cable, even if not specified as one.

They do, crazy expensive shipping and customs.....

Unfortunately, I'm tapped. You may find some related items that are shorter. Alternatively, if you just get a micro USB to USB adapter, that will open some options to you.

And thats exactly what i don't want. An adapter is asking for trouble.

But again, thanks!

I've tried several cables because I didn't know it.
At the end I've found the best option is the OTG cable because it doesn't drain your battery.
I've just tried with a cable with microusb on both sides (and OTG) and it works.
I guess a USB+microusb will also work.

I can't understand why DJI doesn't ship the drone with an OTG cable.

Have you search amazon or ebay?

Something annoying I've found is if you connect the cable in one sense the RC starts to discharge while charging the mobile, and if you reverse it the mobile starts to discharge while charging the RC.

Is there any way to stop all discharging process?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian