DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Passed my 107 this week

ifr

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I passed my 107 exam this week with a high score. Thanks to Greg and Pilot Institute. I wish I had that resource for my private pilot and instrument prep. I'm now looking forward to learning from everyone here in a deeper way. I chose to pursue the Part 107 privileges for 2 reasons: to refresh my pilot knowledge base, and to expand what I can do with my drone. It has been a fun journey so far.

Congratulations pilot . . . carry on sir!!

Reactions: ifr
Congrats!
Part 107 unleashes some privileges that you don't get as a recreational flyer only.

Since you have your Private and Instrument Rating combined with Greg/PIlot Institute you I am sure you did pass with a high score. Reminder to all that Pilot Institute has some great paid and free courses. Deep dive courses on several drones. "ifr" you could invest in Greg's IFR course when you need an IFR refresher. "Never stop learning!" Great job on the 107!

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
I passed my 107 exam this week with a high score. Thanks to Greg and Pilot Institute. I wish I had that resource for my private pilot and instrument prep. I'm now looking forward to learning from everyone here in a deeper way. I chose to pursue the Part 107 privileges for 2 reasons: to refresh my pilot knowledge base, and to expand what I can do with my drone. It has been a fun journey so far.
Well done! Clear skys.

Does that come with a book. I do better with books that watching a video all the time.

Best wishes and congratulations....well done ! Safe flying to you and be safe.

Congratulations! I also used Pilot Institute part 107 course and found it to be a great course.

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
Cheers! Welcome to the club.

Does that come with a book. I do better with books that watching a video all the time.
The course is terrific. I took screenshots of all the videos and printed them to allow for further study away from the computer. For me, it helped a great deal. Your mileage might vary.

Congrats! I'm a newbie, and have my exam scheduled at the end of June. Hope I can post the same.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2