DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phantom pilot from NL

tacfly6

Reactions
Hi all, i recently picked up the MA2 because there is no Phantom 5 ;) And no, i never will retire my P4P.
Im experimenting with photogrammetry with my new MA2 and maps-made-easy-elite.
With the MA2 im not confident enough about the quality, i feel rolling shutter from the electronic shutter is slowing me down.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hi all, i recently picked up the MA2 because there is no Phantom 5 ;) And no, i never will retire my P4P.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar.

Since you live in the Netherlands, there are specific laws and rules for you to follow, please check to ensure these are current. Yo probably already know these, but it never hurts to be sure…

As you wrote, you never will retire my P4P. so you might want to also join one of our associate sites "Phantom Pilot" a DJI Phantom Drone community…

But in the meantime, we welcome you to out community…

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic 2, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy, Safe and Legal Droning…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! 🙂 Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky