DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phi Phi Thailand Anyone?

mas7ermind

Reactions
Hi pilots, I am new to the forum and I am staying in Phi Phi for 5 days. Is there someone else to grab a beer. Can somebody share some propellers for a flight, i forgot mine :( Thank you guys! IMG_20181129_135941.jpeg

Last edited:
Funny, there was a guy in Phuket who forgot his props too. You guys need to quit partying and focus on your equipment. joking ;)

You can order them from Chiang Mai hobby and they can EMS them to you.

Naaaaaa you didn't join just to borrow props I hope :oops:
Welcome to the forum and enjoy that pool there .:p

Thanks for the warm welcoming :) I've read the forum a lot but that's my first post here. I was just checking if there is someone close here to help me out. I can buy a second set of propellers if someone offers :) Thanks

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi pilots, I am new to the forum and I am staying in Phi Phi for 5 days. Is there someone else to grab a beer. Can somebody share some propellers for a flight, i forgot mine :( Thank you guys! View attachment 54560
Howdy from Wyoming @mas7ermind , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Good luck on your search for props! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome mate, hope you will find these props soon! Share your your pics once up there! Just make sure to check if you need to register your drone prior you fly as per local laws.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB