DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phones and tablets that work well with DJI GO

Such a good long thread... I will find time to try and go through it all.

I just saw the mipad 4 launch. And it seems to be a good size to replaced my Nexus 7 (2013).. alas the Nexus 7 is giving me problem on rotation and stuff... Sigh

Is there a way to tell what Android device is good for mavic pro? Hardware wise? As well software( Android version)
You need have a device with at least 2GB Ram and a 2GHz CPU to run Go4 reliably. My tablet runs Android 6.01 and my phone 7.01, both have no issues.
msinger's list is a very useful guide as to what is available Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily) - Phantom Help

Reactions: msinger
I'm using both my Huawei Mediapad M3 8" and my xiaomi redmi 6+ for my dji drones.
They both works great either on my Phantom 3 Advanced and my Mavic Pro, of course I need a third party mobile holder to use my tablet with my mavic!
Never a crash, never a lag, never a single issue!

I have purchased Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm snapdragon 625 octa core processor, 64GB space and 4GB RAM, 5.5 inch screen. Everything seems to work ok but the map is not loading in the DJI Mavic 4 app navigation screen when I am trying to fly my mavic. What could be the problem can anyone suggest?

Thanks!
I am using my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 , 3 GB Ram for a long time now , very happy , everything works fine with the latest DJI Go4 app. Sorry I can't help you with your problem, maybe it's worth trying a different version of the app. Just ordered a new Xiaomi MiPad4 8 inch 64 GB, 4 GB, LTE from Aliexpress , so I'll see how that goes in a few weeks time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3