DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photo of my big S500 drone taken with my Mavic Air 2

Reactions: Joethedrone
Of course your best friend was flying one of the two drones!

5.2 Aircraft Operation. Just like a manned-aircraft PIC, the remote PIC of a small unmanned aircraft is directly responsible for and is the final authority for the safe operation of the small unmanned aircraft (§ 107.19). Additionally, a person manipulating the controls (who is not the remote PIC) can participate in flight operations under certain conditions. It is important to note that a person may not operate or act as a remote PIC or VO in the operation of more than one small unmanned aircraft at the same time (§ 107.35). The following items describe the requirements for both a remote PIC and a person manipulating the controls.

Reactions: Yaros
Of course your best friend was flying one of the two drones!

5.2 Aircraft Operation. Just like a manned-aircraft PIC, the remote PIC of a small unmanned aircraft is directly responsible for and is the final authority for the safe operation of the small unmanned aircraft (§ 107.19). Additionally, a person manipulating the controls (who is not the remote PIC) can participate in flight operations under certain conditions. It is important to note that a person may not operate or act as a remote PIC or VO in the operation of more than one small unmanned aircraft at the same time (§ 107.35). The following items describe the requirements for both a remote PIC and a person manipulating the controls.
Yes that's true, my friend was flying the mavic while I was flying my S500.

Oh, and FAA laws don't apply in Spain!

That’s one of my favorite things to do… fly two drones at once and take videos. It’s very challenging.

Very challenging to capture drone to drone indeed, especially when both are moving. I did a video a few years ago with a different drone, where I was able to approach and fly in formation with another. ;)

Reactions: Yaros
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian