DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your Vinyl wrapped or other custom Mavics here

a4ff6ea36ab0067c8e23438e10cb6734.jpg
b4d11ed5c4674986cb1ac2b13d084939.jpg
90b2947635e8865c3d1fc8500cce3fbc.jpg

only the latest is printed ... there is a digital printing company nearby... all others are just cut with a plotter. My friend just got one that I can use...

Reactions: imnotreallyscott
only the latest is printed ... there is a digital printing company nearby... all others are just cut with a plotter. My friend just got one that I can use...

I saw the PDF you uploaded. If I put my own design on that and bring it to a vinyl place, they should know what to do, right? Any specific vinyl I should ask for?

The pdf is a cut contour..... you can go to a shop, choose a vinyl color you like and get it cut.

If you want a printed design, it works different, cause you need a high res graphic to print on a vinyl layer, then get it laminated the way you want and then cut afterwards.
That takes more time, more money and more knowledge...

Reactions: imnotreallyscott
The pdf is a cut contour..... you can go to a shop, choose a vinyl color you like and get it cut.

If you want a printed design, it works different, cause you need a high res graphic to print on a vinyl layer, then get it laminated the way you want and then cut afterwards.
That takes more time, more money and more knowledge...

If I design it in Photoshop would that suffice?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851