DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Posting photos

Dbez1

107 Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
In the “Photos Showcase”, how do you embed a photo in your post without using “attachments”? Also, can a video be included the same way? I use an iPhone. Thanks.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
In the “Photos Showcase”, how do you embed a photo in your post without using “attachments”? Also, can a video be included the same way? I use an iPhone. Thanks.
PICTURES:
Use the 'insert image' icon (rectangle box with the mountain and sun inside).

VIDEOS:
You have to use Youtube or another outside vendor like Vimeo. Once you upload video to YT or Vimeo . . . copy the link (the http address at the top of your YT page) and paste it here. The video link will automatically post once you click 'post reply'.

Hope this helps . . .

I see James got in there above, thought he was probably doing a reply due to his 'like' on your post.
Mine is a little different so will post anyway.

There's the little photo icon in the toolbar about the reply window, that allows you to either upload, or drag / drop a jpeg photo (no dng raw) of reasonable size, I see some with full res photos, but mostly people resize them to a lower file size.
There is also the attach files button below the reply window that will allow photos to be uploaded.

Videos can't be uploaded.
They need to be placed in a suitable host like YouTube, Vimeo, perhaps others, then the link to that video uploaded by simply cut and pasting it into your post.
Links to websites can also be done with a cut and paste into a reply.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan