DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Power System Hardware Error - 30210 - With LOG FILE!

dillonjanzen

Reactions
Hey everyone! I'm Dillon, new drone pilot and new here. I did some browsing and found some good info, so I decided to make an account and post my issue here. As the title states...

List of events...
Test flight - good.
Landing - battery was low and drone decided to fly home to land, as it got near the ground it dropped (less than 1 foot).

After this happened, I tried a new battery and it said "new battery update" ( or something similar), so I did just that..

Then I noticed an update was available for the drone, and for the remote controller - so I did just that...

Then I went to fly again and was faced with "power system hardware error" (code 30210).

**What I wish I would have done is try flying the drone right away - before updating, to eliminate that as a cause**

I have searched a few forums and from what I see, it is more than likely a fault with the ESC board, and/or potentially a motor.

I have no experience with drones prior to this, but I am a mechanic - so I decided to pull it apart and look for any obvious signs of damage. All wires seem to be secured properly, motors spin freely (with slight resistance that I can only assume is normal) - all motors feel the same.

I then tried downgrading the update to the previous version as a long shot, error remains.

I will attach the log file (extracted after downgrading update), and also a photo I snapped quickly while the cover was off (brown square looking piece seems to have a defect??).

I will now update back to the newer version and pull a log on that as well, to attach in comments.

Hope I've been descriptive enough to jog someones personal experience with the same type of issue.

Thanks for any help!!image1 (1).jpegimage1 (1).jpegimage1 (1).jpegimage1 (1).jpegimage1 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest