DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

I ordered on 9/4 from BH and they replied to my email today saying that they are working with DJI but no estimated shipping date yet. :(
Haha, at least the person who emailed you said that much.
All I got back was "Unfortunately we don't have an expected delivery date at this time for THE DJIMAVIC PRO COMBO PLATINUM as it is currently backordered by the manufacturer." (I'd already mentioned I knew it was back ordered in my email, just asked if they are getting them in the first run along with DJI pre-orders).
Oh the woes of dealing with customer service.

Just checked my prop order and it finally updated to shipped with a tracking number included and should be here this Wednesday (10/18)

Oh yea!

Hi folks, new member, first post on the forum.
I pre-ordered a Platinum from Amazon UK on October 1st, have been keeping hopes up that they would get stock soon... However, this evening, I received an email from Amazon titled "Unfulfillable Order".
It goes on to say that they have cancelled my order as they have no idea when or if they will get stock, or words to that effect.

Really annoying!

Preordered mine off of Amazon US on October 12. No date estimation or anything. This is my first time buying something from DJI and probably my last.

That's really funny to me. Amazon states:

This item has not yet been released.
You may pre-order it now and we will deliver it to you when it arrives.

You ordered it 4 days ago. interesting.

There are Walkera drones in stock.

That's really funny to me. Amazon states:

This item has not yet been released.
You may pre-order it now and we will deliver it to you when it arrives.

You ordered it 4 days ago. interesting.

There are Walkera drones in stock.

They don't really fit what I want and just don't have the photography capabilities.

Guys! Received a unexpected email today from DJI stating that my MPP was shipped!! :eek:
After reading all the messages about delay on here, I seriously thought I will not see this drone until at least beginning to late November. But now and according to FedEx tracking, it seems that I will receive my drone this week on Thursday, 10/19 by 10:30 am !!!! SO EXCITED!! :D
(for your info, I have ordered it on the DJI web site directly, and I am based in California, USA).
Finally, my DJI Mavic Pro Platinum is on its way!

Guys! Received a unexpected email today from DJI stating that my MPP was shipped!! :eek:
After reading all the messages about delay on here, I seriously thought I will not see this drone until at least beginning to late November. But now and according to FedEx tracking, it seems that I will receive my drone this week on Thursday, 10/19 by 10:30 am !!!! SO EXCITED!! :D
(for your info, I have ordered it on the DJI web site directly, and I am based in California, USA).
Finally, my DJI Mavic Pro Platinum is on its way!

Order dates, people!

October 17, 2017 @ 7:10 CST the MPP came back into stock. Hopefully they shipped all of the preorders.

On 10/10, I added my email address to the notifications on the DJI website for an MPP fly-more combo. Just now, I got an email saying they are available now on the DJI website, and it has a 10-15 day estimate. It's something! (I ended up ordering on Amazon on 10/11 but no movement there yet.)

On 10/10, I added my email address to the notifications on the DJI website for an MPP fly-more combo. Just now, I got an email saying they are available now on the DJI website, and it has a 10-15 day estimate. It's something! (I ended up ordering on Amazon on 10/11 but no movement there yet.)

Same here, ordered off of Amazon. Really hoping I get that email in the next 3 days.

Just got off a chat with Amazon, they say they have them in stock and they should ship by October 30th for those with preorders.

Same, I received the back in-stock email from DJI and the chat agent said less than 20 days to receive if I placed the ordered today. I contacted Amazon for the order I placed on 9/28 and they have no inventory updates they could share. They did upgrade my shipping to 1-day as a result of the wait.

Reactions: Soft7
Good news. My MPP was delivered this morning to my freight forwarder in Miami one day ahead of scheduled delivery.

Ordered September 4, 2017

New drone received on 10/17/17

Delivered to Ohio. Ahead of schedule.

Everyone should be getting Drones very shortly based on my shipping and delivery.

Reactions: fozza
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143