DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

Also received mine! So excited!

Please go and give me a quick review. Let me know if it’s a lot better than the MP. I just received my new regular Mavic Pro from DJI today and I might return it and just wait for my preorder from Best Buy to arrive...rather than cancel it.

Reactions: fozza
Can everyone update their posts with what day you submitted an order, and what vendor you used? That will help some of the rest of us gauge when ours might be arriving. Thanks.

Reactions: fozza
My delivery date is tomorrow but came today and no one was home . Ordered on 9/4 would have been delivered 10/17. Ordered from DJI

Delivered in the Savannah area this morning, a day ahead of schedule. Ordered from Amazon on Sep 5th. Only problem was Amazon wanted to cancel my order about 5 days ago because was taking over 30 days. I got help from DJI to make sure it didn't happen. Firmware update and test flight went well. Nice!

Reactions: bobj151
Yay

Ordered 9/8 from DJI website, still no change in order status. I haven't seen anyone who ordered after 9/5 post that they have received shipping confirmation.

Last edited:
I think the people who ordered before Sept 7th received the first drones this week as I ordered Sept 10th and still keep receiving the Oct 23rd shipping date..So basically first come first serve if you ordered around Sept 10th like I did the shipping date will most likely be Oct 23rd... No updates from the website yet just DJI chat reps indicating my shipping date hasn't changed yet. However the website does have both the MPP and the fly more combo back in stock so I am assuming those will take about 20 days to deliver for anyone thinking about ordering them now.

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm new here! I ordered Mavic Pro Platinum on 9-11. Has not shipped out yet. Still waiting. They were quick taking my 1400 dollars out of my account though!

Most likely you will be waiting until the week of October 23rd like myself as I ordered one day before you and that was the shipping date given to me by the DJI reps.

Reactions: UAV
Ordered mine directly from DJI on 9/6/2107 and status still shows 'Payment Success'. I'm still waiting on it to change to 'Shipped'. It has to be soon if people that ordered 1 day before me have already received them.

I am having an issue where the video feed and other information wont show up on my platinum? ANyone else?

On 10/10, I added my email address to the notifications on the DJI website for an MPP fly-more combo. Just now, I got an email saying they are available now on the DJI website, and it has a 10-15 day estimate. It's something! (I ended up ordering on Amazon on 10/11 but no movement there yet.)

LOL, I got the same email from DJI stating that "You now can order the Platinum Bundle and it will ship in 10 to 15 days. First come first shipped." So today, I also canceled my Amazon Preorder, wich is still pending and placed my order directly to DJI. Paid for it through my PayPal account, this way I have some protection.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom