DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

I am having an issue where the video feed and other information wont show up on my platinum? ANyone else?

Hopefully this is a simple (and quick) fix and not a sign of things to come with the new MPP.

Ordered Fly More Combo yesterday at 9AM Eastern from DJI. Payment processed today ("Payment Success" in order status page). Now to see when it ships...

Ordered September 2nd on B&H.. still showing "backordered".

Disappointed people ordering 2 days later through DJI have them delivered already.

On top of that if I ordered today, 2 months later, DJI showing that it's a 10-15 day shipping date.

Probably be quicker to cancel and order through them.. what was the point in pre-ordering almost 2 months ago?? Absolute joke.

Signed up for notification of when they would have more Platinum Pro's on the DJI website back in September. Got a notification yesterday that they were in stock and purchased the platinum pro fly more combo and extended warranty. 10/17/17. Order status is 3 payment success. The website says it will be shipped in 10-15 days. Hoping it will be sooner.

I think the people who ordered before Sept 7th received the first drones this week as I ordered Sept 10th and still keep receiving the Oct 23rd shipping date..So basically first come first serve if you ordered around Sept 10th like I did the shipping date will most likely be Oct 23rd... No updates from the website yet just DJI chat reps indicating my shipping date hasn't changed yet. However the website does have both the MPP and the fly more combo back in stock so I am assuming those will take about 20 days to deliver for anyone thinking about ordering them now.
Ordered mine yesterday and the website says it will take 10-15 days for delivery. Hope that helps.

ordered on 2017-09-04 07:19:58 (UTC), and received it by FedEx this morning on Oct 18th 2017 in Fremont California !! :cool:
Box arrived a bit damaged, so had to check the drone to see if any damages were showing on it as well. So far nothing major except a small dent on one of the bottom prop. Still have to fire up the drone and do some more test though. Hope all will works as expected. Thumbswayup

Amazon posted a product release date of 10/30 on my order originally placed on 9/28. DJI is posting 10-15 days from today so I guess I’ll wait for Amazon since they upgraded my shipping to 1 day.

Reactions: j3Mavic and BigAl07
I order Fly More from BH 9/4 and live chatted with rep today. They said should have a shipment by end of month but don't know quantities or if mine would be in then. They told me it would ship to them first, then to me, not directly from DJI.

It's good to see some starting to be delivered now.

Hopefully BestBuy and others will get their shipments in VERY soon now. This $$ is burning a hole in my pocket LOL.

Nice vid man!! Still checking the website should be expecting mine to be shipped on October 23rd. Really excited for it to arrive!! I ordered the fly more combo so I will make an unboxing video of that as well since I think the only extras included asides from the batteries, charging hub and bag are the new props.

Reactions: drakkor
Yeah I think a few of us have the 23rd firmly in our sights.

I too have the fly more pack booked but not sure I'm gonna be on the 23rd ship list as I prebooked from Amazon UK on the 26th of September.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman