DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

Living in Belgium. Ordered FMC on Sept 4th 7:30 AM UTC. Still waiting. I do not understand DJI's order processing sequence...
I’m beginning to think they’re trying to blast the biggest customer base first. This is assuming the US is their biggest market.

Reactions: fozza
I’m beginning to think they’re trying to blast the biggest customer base first. This is assuming the US is their biggest market.

Yeah guessing the US have priority. Just worry that they will continue to fulfill their orders even new ones at the expense of out backorders :(

Ordered my MPP FMC from Amazon US on Oct 11. They said the earliest it would arrive is Nov 24. Was tired of waiting and placed the same order with DJI directly a few days ago to see who would ship first. Amazon just changed the estimated arrival to Nov 9th! It's like it's almost here!

They just updated it to Nov 7th! So, perhaps Amazon US shipments are happening sooner than expected.

Can't wait to have mine delivered tomorrow, Anyone know if DHL charge tax in Canada?

As an update, FedEx will deliver today to my home in Buffalo, NY. The FedEx notice indicates the Mavic was shipped directly from China. Order date was Oct. 27. First delivery attempt (nobody home) was Nov. 3.
I ordered directly from DJI.

Living in Belgium. Ordered FMC on Sept 4th 7:30 AM UTC. Still waiting. I do not understand DJI's order processing sequence...

Yeah - it sucks. Seems like even new US orders are prioritised over European pre-orders from September. Oh well. During IFA in September, one DJI rep said that he was sceptical about October shipments... he was saying that he was expecting 'December' with their 'typical launch delays'.... guess he was right...

China. FedEx International. Scheduled delivery is set for Wednesday 11/8

My tracking #'s indicate the same delivery date but the current location (as of 30 minutes ago) was in the city next to mine. Maybe they will process it through the facility and deliver it a day early??? :)

My tracking #'s indicate the same delivery date but the current location (as of 30 minutes ago) was in the city next to mine. Maybe they will process it through the facility and deliver it a day early??? :)
Mine said nov 2nd then changed to nov 3rd for delivery but showed up nov 2nd it was a nice surprise so it could

Reactions: BigAl07
Mine will be here Wednesday the 8th, but I'm having it held at the FedEx facility because I won't be home for delivery.

I just got an updated FedEx delivery notification.

8:07 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery

Mine was just delivered. :)

I got the BASIC Platinum not the FMC.

Ordered November 2, 2017 at 9:45:44 AM ED
Delivered November 6, 2017 10:45 AM

That was fast! :)

Yes sir it sure was. Of course weather is super CRAPPY for the next couple of days so I'll tinker with it until the Wx breaks and we can get her outside.

That was fast! :)

G9EdQ

xCOysJK_d.jpg

Not so great news from Amazon.co.uk

Ordered on the 26th of September.
Now being told 19th of December as a delivery date.

Tried to find out from the real chat agent if this was a default system date as they had no information or if it was based on information received from DJI.

Supposedly these dates only get added to the system after contact with the supplier.

So we can take from that what we will

:(

Last edited:
Yes sir it sure was. Of course weather is super CRAPPY for the next couple of days so I'll tinker with it until the Wx breaks and we can get her outside.
Same here. Rainy weather. Sunday was beautiful and a perfect day to fly. Hoping for a clear day this weekend to try it out.

G9EdQ

xCOysJK_d.jpg

Not so great news from Amazon.co.uk

Ordered on the 26th of September.
Now being told 19th of December as a delivery date.

Tried to find out from the real chat agent if this was a default system date as they had no information or if it was based on information received from DJI.

Supposedly these dates only get added to the system after contact with the supplier.

So we can take from that what we will

:(
I hwar alot of people having good luck cancel there FMC and getting drone only and getting it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure