DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

Hey all, orders my MPP a few days ago from Drone Nerds based on their reputation for after sales service, etc. I knew it was backordered, but their site just says they expect more in stock "soon". I've emailed them to see if there are any more specifics. No response. Anyone bought from them recently? Thanks!

Just curious: Has anyone ordered the FMC directly from DJI online store after Oct 17 and received any information? I know @ProfPaul mentioned that he might be in this boat, but are there any others, particularly in the US?

Also, this may be just a coincidence, but has anyone else noticed that a good number of you ordered your drones on Oct 17? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: ProfPaul
I get mine tomorrow and the weather looks like crap this weekend! :mad:

Edit: It's actually out for delivery for today by Noon. :):)

update.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
I have cancelled my order from BHPhotoVideo (original order date 9/4). They still do not have any idea when they will get any MPP FMC in. I ordered the items separately except for the case (I have another coming that is a combo landing pad and case) and ordered an third extra battery. I will let you know when any of it starts shipping. I am in Alabama.

Reactions: BadDoctor
Side-question please: for those of you who ordered direct from DJI, did you use your credit card?, or do pay pal. I am a little concerned about putting my CC number upon a chinese website, but hate the fee charged by pay pal. Thoughts please? Thanks

Side-question please: for those of you who ordered direct from DJI, did you use your credit card?, or do pay pal. I am a little concerned about putting my CC number upon a chinese website, but hate the fee charged by pay pal. Thoughts please? Thanks

I used my credit card via PayPal (my CC wouldn't work directly on the DJI payment page). There was no additional charge, and I didn't think about it but I suppose there's the built-in buffer there if you are worried about sharing your CC info with DJI directly.

Reactions: TomHTx

PayPal here

After going through DJI chat I was told all first week UK orders were shipped 1st Nov. However I’ve not had any notification so they are investigating mine !!!

***LAST DAY IS TODAY TO GET THE MAVIC PRO FLY MORE BUNDLE FOR $1249 SHIPPED! ***

No joke here's how. There has been an ebay promotional going on for the past couple days with a coupon code of $50 (the code is PSHOPTECH10 $50 maximum discount) off also the seller has a best offer I shot him an offer of 1100 he countered 1299 with my 50 coupon came to 1249 shipped free! Hope this helps someone! Screenshot_20171107-135551.jpg

My wife ordered mine from Amazon last night 10/10 on pre-order. We just returned my MP two weeks ago because of a defect, but I loved it and can't wait to fly again!
It arrives tomorrow 11/7!

Well I got mine 4 hours ago, and I can only get to trying to connect to the **** thing. I think it might fly if I throw it hard enough at this point. I put the battery in and tap the button but it dosent stay on nor do any lights on the mavic

Well I got mine 4 hours ago, and I can only get to trying to connect to the **** thing. I think it might fly if I throw it hard enough at this point. I put the battery in and tap the button but it dosent stay on nor do any lights on the mavic

Forgive me if this might sound like a stupid question, but you are doing the short press followed by long press to turn on the battery right?

Reactions: GovGeek
Forgive me if this might sound like a stupid question, but you are doing the short press followed by long press to turn on the battery right?
I figured that out about 39 minutes ago, I swear I didn't see that anywhere in the instructions, it's updating firmware now [emoji22]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki