DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

Hello from Ireland,
I'm not sure if they are professional enough to ship the orders as the order book dates show....certainly there's a waiting game but sure what can we do....only wait patiently & hope Platinum item will arrive before the Christmas Holidays. I notice on some of the Drone Sites especially here in Ireland & perhaps UK there is NO pre-ordering facility where as previously with the intro of the Mavic Pro all Drone on-line sites were offering pre-orders.....Cheers,

There's no selection to receive them separately, it says that you have to place the items as separate orders.
I ordered mine together. Goggles, MPP and fly more. Received the goggles already. Received the battery coupon. Ordered that after it was in stock. I will get the battery tomorrow. Just gonna wait.Not really a good alternative to a Mavic. I already have a Phantom. It sucks to wait but why cancel the order and buy later in the store? Makes no sense to me.

So the DJI website has the Mavic Platinum batteries listed for ordering and shipping 10-15 business days from payment, I think those are going to take even longer than the drones to get out though, just more of the same from them. Whats worse though is apparently when they said the coupon code they gave was for "Mavic Intelligent Flight Battery" they meant exactly that, that's pretty cheap in my opinion. They're token of appreciation is even pretty awful, everyone's supposed to buy the wrong color batteries and help them clear out their stock just for their $45 discount on $1200 of product that's a month late. They really need some competition.
You can get either color battery. I ordered the MPP battery

DJI strikes again. Just got an email saying “all of the orders are delayed due to high demand” and to make this right they issued me some bull crap 50% off a battery code that expires in December.

Great let me get a battery for an item I won’t get until who knows when.

They did this nonsense with Phantom 4, original Mavic, and now Mavic Platinum.

How can such a large successful company that makes such quality product have SUCH a complete, steamy, stinky, pile of **** customer service?

Huge demand and not enough supply. They could charge $500 more, so let's be patient.

I hope they start shipping and you guys get your MPP soon
I'm waiting for them to ship so I can find a deal on an MP :)

What is going there is NOT high demand. If the demand was high, there would be a line, currently manufactured units would ship accordingly with orders placed in a chronological order. But that isn't the case. My money is on they didn't start manufacturing until they collected enough of our money.

How many people do you see that have received their units? NONE. Everyone got the same crap email on the release date saying "Sorry high demand".

What is going there is NOT high demand. If the demand was high, there would be a line, currently manufactured units would ship accordingly with orders placed in a chronological order. But that isn't the case. My money is on they didn't start manufacturing until they collected enough of our money.

How many people do you see that have received their units? NONE. Everyone got the same crap email on the release date saying "Sorry high demand".

+1. At the end of the day DJI is just another shady Chinese company. Unfortunately I'll be ordering a MPP when they are back in stock (for pre-order) as I don't believe there is a better product for my needs.

Hi from Ireland,
Go the first of a little piece of my MMP this morning from DJI got my discounted Platinum Battery.
Still awaiting the remainder of my order the Aircraft & it's wings !!!

Cheers,

Hi from Ireland,
Go the first of a little piece of my MMP this morning from DJI got my discounted Platinum Battery.
Still awaiting the remainder of my order the Aircraft & it's wings !!!

Cheers,
Hey guys please ensure you report back when it arrives at your door. Hopefully if you guys who ordered early get theirs soon those of us that ordered through amazon will get theirs in the not too distant future :)

Hey guys please ensure you report back when it arrives at your door. Hopefully if you guys who ordered early get theirs soon those of us that ordered through amazon will get theirs in the not too distant future :)
Will do Fozza....

+1. At the end of the day DJI is just another shady Chinese company. Unfortunately I'll be ordering a MPP when they are back in stock (for pre-order) as I don't believe there is a better product for my needs.
I wasn’t quick enough to get on the pre order but I have been following Best Buy and as of yesterday they finally list the MPP as “coming soon” so i hope all pre orders are filled soon.

I just received the Platinum batteries ... when will I receive the rest, DJI? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
Hi,
Is its the same dimensions and pins as the MP, can you try it in old mavic?

Sorry, this will be my first Mavic. Although it is rare that in the compatibility of this battery does not appear the original Mavic:
Captura de pantalla 2017-10-05 a las 12.05.58.png

Hi,
Is its the same dimensions and pins as the MP, can you try it in old mavic?
Yes the MPP will fit in the Mavic pro. You can also find lot of video on YouTube now where people test them on their Mavic, since we started to receive those new props from DJI now.

Ordered September 4th and they charged the card September 29th. Anybody have that too?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J