DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

Has anyone's shipped yet?

Like I stated earlier I can almost guarantee now that the first batch of drones for people who ordered in early September will be shipped and received during the week of October 23rd. Don't expect any updates next week except from the DJI reps indicating shipping will occur October 23rd. It makes sense now as the big retailers like Best Buy are expecting to ship the MPP mid-late November so most likely the second batch wont be available until then. Looking forward to receiving mine in about 2 weeks time!! And I can bet that all the North American MPP that were sold off DJI's website are now in local warehouses across the states just waiting to be shipped on October 23rd hence the 3-4 business days for shipping as they probably took longer than expected to be shipped out of China.

My order shows Shipped status on DJI site! No email with tracking # yet. I ordered on 9/5/2017

Holy crow, so does mine!!! No tracking # yet either.

Someone joked earlier they were shipping us our drone in parts, and I think they were correct!

I got the email with my tracking number just now. The email shows that it is just the landing gear in this shipment, and the MPP "Will come later". Seriously!

I checked the tracking info on FedEx website, package is listed at 1.0lbs, so yeah..not the drone :(

Order Summary
Item
Quantity Price Shipping Status
PGYTECH Mavic Landing Gear Extensions
1 USD $10 This shipment

Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo
1 USD $1,399 Will come later

Mavic Remote Controller Monitor Hood
1 USD $19 Will come later

PGYTECH Mavic Control Stick Protector
1 USD $9 Will come later

PGYTECH Mavic Propeller Holders
1 USD $9 Will come later

Reading thru this thread reminds me of the Mavic Pro release debacle.....and as you said people were getting tracking numbers thinking it was their MP but in all reality it was just the spare battery they had ordered along with it......DJI isn't the best at shipping etc but they sure do make one hell of a drone....

Someone joked earlier they were shipping us our drone in parts, and I think they were correct!

I got the email with my tracking number just now. The email shows that it is just the landing gear in this shipment, and the MPP "Will come later". Seriously!

I checked the tracking info on FedEx website, package is listed at 1.0lbs, so yeah..not the drone :(

Order Summary
Item
Quantity Price Shipping Status
PGYTECH Mavic Landing Gear Extensions
1 USD $10 This shipment

Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo
1 USD $1,399 Will come later

Mavic Remote Controller Monitor Hood
1 USD $19 Will come later

PGYTECH Mavic Control Stick Protector
1 USD $9 Will come later

PGYTECH Mavic Propeller Holders
1 USD $9 Will come later

Same thing here. I live in the Cayman Islands and use a freight forwarder in Florida. Now they will end up charging me shipping for each item shipped to the Islands. I can let them hold the items in Florida until everything arrives but they will probably also charge a fee for holding them depending on how long everything else takes to ship from DJI.

Reactions: bobj151
Likewise, I received an e-mail earlier this morning (Sat Oct 14th), stating my order has shipped. Being shipped in 2 parts, I ordered the combo and prop guards/landing pad. Listed in the email as 3.9kgs and 1.5 kgs.

However because I live in Ireland and am having it shipped to Chicago, I won’t get my hands on it until end of October when I’m next in Chicago ... It’s good to have patience when dealing with DJI.

Reactions: bobj151
Same, got another email this morning with the shipping info for what appears to be the MPP!
Ordered on 9/5 for those keeping tabs on it.

Just received the DJI care email stating it begins on 10/16. Received FEDEX emails for 3 shipments. Expected delivery 10/18. So it looks like they are shipping them Monday and we will receive them Wednesday.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078